2nd June 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

When can I get the Call Letter after having been selected in Cognizant?

I have appeared for interview in Cognizant and got selected on 21st of April, 2016. But since then I have not received any call letter from the organization. I want to know the reason behind it and when can I expect a call letter. I failed to attend to their call once on 20th May and did not receive any call after that.

2nd June 2016, 07:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I get the Call Letter after having been selected in Cognizant?

You need to keep patience concerning this matter. This is because there are many internal processes and formalities undertaken between selection of candidates and issue of call letters. The call letters needs to be authenticated from the headquarters which is in USA. Hence it takes time. Usually the time taken between selection and issue of call letters is around 3-4 months. Hence, have patience, brush up your skills and try for more opportunities. You will receive verification call again , no need to worry regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?