9th August 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

NTPC and ONGC previous 5 year placement paper and interview question

i am a student of final year mechanical engg, i want NTPC and ongc previous 5 year placement paper and interview question ,these company are visiting my clg soon for campus placement ,plz send these paper .i will be very thankful to u

11th August 2010, 01:04 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: NTPC and ONGC previous 5 year placement paper and interview question

I am attaching the question paper for both companies ntpc and ongc. Both paper have general knowledge and technical questions.
Attached Files
File Type: doc NTPC and ongc.doc(27.5 KB, 2558 views)
18th August 2010, 03:35 PM

Default Re: NTPC and ONGC previous 5 year placement paper and interview question

www.freshersworld.com this website will provide you old question papers not only NTPC & ONGC but also various other PSUs....check it
19th August 2010, 01:38 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

you can get the questions at studyplaces.com
you should also the read the book by gk publishers
all the best
31st August 2010, 09:56 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of final year mechanical engg, i want NTPC and ongc previous 5 year placement paper and interview question ,these company are visiting my clg soon for campus placement ,plz send these paper .i will be very thankful to u
you can get the papers at www.studyplaces.com or fresherworld.com will be helpful to you
27th September 2010, 12:05 PM
amae

respected sir ,
i am a student of mechanical engineering.i want a general idea about ntpc campus selection and also if possible questions type(interview) of previous campus placement.
5th October 2010, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
I want HPCL ENGINEER OFFICER (mechanical) exam pattern and previous papers plz help me
28th October 2010, 07:52 PM
sureshbodige

good evening sir,
now im studying mech engg, i want previous ongc papers.
21st December 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir, i want the question papers previous for ntpc,ongc,sail for civil engineering...kindly send them to [email protected]
7th January 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir, i want the question papers previous for ongc,hpcl for civil engineering, could you please mail it to [email protected]..?
18th February 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want previous question papers for ntpc.could you please mail it to [email protected]
22nd February 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i belong to mechanical engineering need previous 5 year question of ntpc and ongc.could u mail this at [email protected]
23rd February 2011, 03:54 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: NTPC and ONGC previous 5 year placement paper and interview question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, i want previous question papers for ntpc.could you please mail it to [email protected]
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year NTPC sample papers.. check it out... hope it helps...... ALL THE BEST...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTPC.pdf(9.5 KB, 893 views)
File Type: pdf NTPC1.pdf(15.9 KB, 736 views)
24th February 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I belong to mechanical Engg. need previous 5 year question paper of ntpc and ongc could me mail this at [email protected]
24th February 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can u please send me recent question papers of NTPC [email protected]
28th February 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

hellow sir, i need a previous year question papers for ntpc,ongc,sail for CIVIL engineering...kindly send them to
[email protected] plz send me thankyou.....
28th February 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,m student of electronics and communication...and i want previous years papers of NTPC and ONGC
plz mail on......
[email protected]
3rd March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i want previous years papers of NTPC for civil engineering & electrical engineering and send to my id [email protected]
5th March 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i want previous years papers of NTPC for mechanical engineering and sent to my id [email protected]
8th March 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want civil engineering question papers to my id [email protected]
9th March 2011, 05:03 PM
ansuman1985

Please please help me.i want NTPC previous year question papers.Plz send it to my ID [email protected] as soon as poss////////////////Thank u in advance
10th March 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;282410]good evening sir, i want the question papers previous for ntpc,ongc,sail for civil engineering...kindly send them to [email protected]
10th March 2011, 04:02 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansuman1985 View Post
Please please help me.i want NTPC previous year question papers.Plz send it to my ID [email protected] as soon as poss////////////////Thank u in advance
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year NTPC model question papers and the syllabus in this post... go through the syllabus and the question paper and prepare for the exam accordingly....

hope the info. helps... All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTPC.pdf(9.5 KB, 424 views)
File Type: pdf NTPC1.pdf(15.9 KB, 508 views)
File Type: pdf NTPC-Syllabus.pdf(53.1 KB, 505 views)
10th March 2011, 07:35 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansuman1985 View Post
hello friend...

Attached some of the previous year NTPC model question papers in this post... kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTPC.pdf(9.5 KB, 337 views)
File Type: pdf NTPC1.pdf(15.9 KB, 301 views)
25th April 2011, 04:42 AM
dbluec

Respected Sir,
Can you please send me some question paper of ONGC GT Geology paper and GK paper on my email id [email protected], also would like to know the marks distribution of these two mentioned papers. keenly awaiting for your response.
23rd July 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone please provide me with previous year question papers of ONGC and Sail both for general awaresness and technical(Chemical Engineering).....PLzzzzzzzzzzzz. You can attach it here or send me on email id -: [email protected]
23rd July 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i want previous year placement papers of ONGC please help me out.
24th July 2011, 08:01 PM
mishra1612

please can anyone help me for any idea of previous year ongc & ntpc paper on law.............could u send me at [email protected]
26th July 2011, 02:21 PM
RBINDAL

PLEASE SEND ME LAST 5 YEARS SOLVED QUESTIONS PAPERS OF ONGC ENTERANCE EXAM ON MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]

regards,

BINDAL
27th July 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

please provide me the question paper of ongc on geology,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please send this to [email protected]
30th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i want ongc chemial engg question paper please send me [email protected]
pls help me
5th August 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,
i want ongc chemical engg question paper, please send me [email protected].
Please help me.i m in very desperate situation.
13th August 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam
i need ongc previous 5 year question paper please send me at [email protected]
this wil really help me a lot..... thank you
13th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please help me by sending previous years general knowledge questions for ONGC GET (Chemical Engg) at [email protected].
I, shall be highly grateful to you.

With Regards
Thanking you
14th August 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam,
I am chemistry post graduate student. I am preparing for ONGC exam. please send me some previous year question paper and send me the syallabus to my email id [email protected] ,please help me as i want to prepare for it.
thanking you......
14th August 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
Im post graduate student of chemistry. please send me previous year question paper and syallabus for ONGC entrance exam to my email.id [email protected], at the earliest. please help me.
thanking you...........
18th August 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i need a previous 5 year question papers for ongc graduate for EC engineering...kindly send them to
[email protected] plz send me thankyou.....
20th August 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I completed my MSc. (Integrated) in Chemistry this year (2011), I have applied in two disciplines, Reservoir and Chemistry (ONGC GT 2011) and in this order, I want to know whether there will be reservoir engineering questions in my exam paper or only from Chemistry, It would be great help if i can get the syllabus, model test papers and previous year papers of both General awareness and Chemistry(more importantly) and of Reservoir Engineering(if applicable).

[email protected]
20th August 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I completed my MSc. (Integrated) in Chemistry this year (2011), I have applied in two disciplines, Reservoir and Chemistry (ONGC GT 2011) and in this order, I want to know whether there will be reservoir engineering questions in my exam paper or only from Chemistry, It would be great help if i can get the syllabus, model test papers and previous year papers of both General awareness and Chemistry(more importantly) and of Reservoir Engineering(if applicable).

[email protected]
20th August 2011, 11:06 AM
koolidea

[email protected]
23rd August 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please provide me last year papers of ONGC for Finance trainee at [email protected]

Thanking you for kind cooperation.
25th August 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I need a previous 5 year question papers for ongc graduate for ME engineering.
plz send me ongc papers on my email account "[email protected]"
25th August 2011, 07:02 PM
somya thakur

plz send me last 5 years ongc papers.......soon.......thank you.....after 10 sep 2011
25th August 2011, 07:04 PM
somya thakur

Dear sir,
I need a previous 5 year question papers for ongc graduate for ME engineering.
plz send me ongc papers on my email account
[email protected]
thank you......
27th August 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I'm very much keen on PSU's. Can u send me the ONGC's previous question papers and also some expected questions for this year in Mechanical engineering
Please send to [email protected]

With regards
A.Naga Ranjith Kumar
6th September 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me some technical questions related to civil engineering in campus point and some objective questions also sir.thank you in advance plz mail to [email protected]
14th October 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
can u provide ONGC interview questions for mechanical engineering .....if u can, plzz mail it at [email protected]...
thanking you ,
saurabh
27th October 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

kindly do sent me ntpc and ongc previous 5 years placement papers and interview questions?
3rd November 2011, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

can u tell me the most likely topics which i must go through as a chemical engineer to do well in the ongc interview
14th January 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a PG-Mechanical student, selected for GD/Interview in OIL india..Could anyone plz help me to tell the most likekly
asked topics which i should go through and the website where I will get interview qns...I will be thankful to you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?