25th February 2011, 03:47 PM
rajuleos

Old question papers and syllabus of ISRO entrance exam(Electronics)?

please give old papers & syllabus of isro entrance exam [electronics ]

Please reply

thanks

25th February 2011, 10:06 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Old question papers and syllabus of ISRO entrance exam(Electronics)?

Previous year question papers of Electronics stream for ISRO Scientist recruitment exam

are attached with this message.

Find them into the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EC-2006.pdf(394.6 KB, 1346 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2007.pdf(379.0 KB, 1072 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2008.pdf(421.1 KB, 1086 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2009.pdf(579.1 KB, 1143 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2010.pdf(622.1 KB, 1391 views)
25th February 2011, 11:34 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: Old question papers and syllabus of ISRO entrance exam(Electronics)?

hello my dear,

ISRO space application centre invites online applications for the post of scientist /engineer SC and SD. ISRO is approved by Government of India to provide various jobs to the candidates.

Eligibility Criteria:

Apart from all the qualification and other eligibility, one will have to be more than 35 years of age in order to be eligible to apply for ISRO jobs

ISRO SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS (SC) ELECTRONICS ECE SYLLABUS

(1) Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs:

Electrons and holes in semi-conductors, Carner Statistics, Mechanism of current flow in a semi-conductor, Hall effect; Junction theory; Different types of diodes and their characteristics; Bipolar Junction transistor; Field effect transistors; Power switching devices like SCRs, GTOs, power MOSFETs; Basics of ICs-bipolar, MOS and CMOS types; basic and Opto Electronics.

(2) Signals and Systems:

Classification of signals and systems; System modeling in terms of differential and difference equations; State variable representation; Fourier series; Fourier transforms and their application to system analysis; Laplace transforms and their application to system analysis; Convolution and superposition integrals and their applications; Z-transforms and their applications to the analysis and characterization of discrete time systems; Random signals and probability; Correlation functions; Spectral density; Response of linear system to random inputs.

(3) Network Theory:

Network analysis techniques; Network theorems, transient response, steady state sinusoidal response; Network graphs and their applications in network analysis; Tellegen’s theorem. Two port networks; Z, Y, h and transmission parameters. Combination of two ports, analysis of common two ports. Network functions

(4) Electromagnetic Theory:

Analysis of electrostatic and magneto-static fields; Laplace’s and Poisson’s equations; Boundary value problems and their solutions; Maxwell’s equations; application to wave propagation in bounded and unbounded media; Transmission lines: basic theory, standing waves, matching applications, microstrip lines; Basics of wave guides and resonators; Elements of antenna theory.

(5) Analog Electronic Circuits:

Transistor biasing and stabilization. Small signal analysis. Power amplifiers. Frequency. response. Wide banding techniques. Feedback amplifiers. Tuned amplifiers. Oscillators, Rectifiers and power supplies. Op Amp, PLL, other linear integrated circuits and applications.

(6) Digital Electronic Circuits:

Transistor as a switching element; Boolean algebra, simplification of Boolean function Karnaugh map and applications; IC Logic gates and their characteristics; IC logic families: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison; Combinational logic circuits; Half adder, Full adder; Digital comparator; Multiplexer De-multiplexer; ROM and their applications. Flip-flops.

(7) Control Systems:

Transient and steady state response of control systems; Effect of feedback on stability and sensitivity; Root locus techniques; Frequency response analysis. Concepts of gain and phase margins; Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart; Approximation of transient response from Constant-N Nichol’s Chart; Approximation of transient response from closed loop frequency response; Design of Control Systems; Compensators; Industrial controllers.

(8) Communication Systems:

Basic information theory; Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems; Sampling and data reconstructions; Quantization and coding; Time division and frequency division multiplexing; Equalization; Optical Communication Satellite Communication

(9) Microwave Engineering:

Microwave Tubes and solid state devices, Microwave generation and amplifiers, Wave guides and other Microwave Components and Circuits, Microstrip circuits, Microwave Antennas, Microwave Measurements, Masers, Lasers; Micro-wave propagation. Microwave Communication Systems-terrestrial and satellite based.

(10) Computer Engineering:

Number Systems. Data representation; Programming; Elements of a high level programming language PASCAL/C; Use of basic data structures; Fundamentals of computer architecture; Processor design; Control unit design; Memory organization, I/o System Organization. Microprocessors: Architecture
best of luck.
26th February 2011, 07:38 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Dear,

I've attached some files containing the question papers and syllabus of ISRO entrance exam.You can refer them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISAT 2010 SYLLABUS.pdf(306.7 KB, 443 views)
File Type: pdf ECE 2010.pdf(622.1 KB, 404 views)
File Type: pdf ECE 2009.pdf(579.1 KB, 298 views)
27th February 2011, 02:20 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

hello friend...

Attached some of the previous question papers of ISRO in this post.. hope it helps for your preparation... All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: zip ISRO.zip(113.5 KB, 328 views)
2nd March 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

please,any one have solution for ISRO 2006,2007,2008,2009 AND 2010 QUESTION PAPER FOR SCIENTIST.
THE UPLOD HERE.
PLEASE.......
29th March 2011, 12:21 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please,any one have solution for ISRO 2006,2007,2008,2009 AND 2010 QUESTION PAPER FOR SCIENTIST.
THE UPLOD HERE.
PLEASE.......
do u have 2006 to 2010 isro ece question papers send me my mail id [email protected]
29th March 2011, 12:36 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Smile Re: Old question papers and syllabus of ISRO entrance exam(Electronics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post
Previous year question papers of Electronics stream for ISRO Scientist recruitment exam

thankq........................plz provide solutions of isro pappers &
npcil previous question papers &key...................
send to my mail is [email protected]
[email protected].
urgent sir,,,,
29th March 2011, 12:40 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default Re: Old question papers solutions or key of ISRO entrance exam(Electronics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post

sir plz send isro previous papers20006-2010 solutions &NPCIL PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS...............
31st March 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send isro previous papers 2006-2010 for electronic strem in [email protected].
31st March 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

can someone upload solutions..
1st April 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

please send to me isro electronics branch solutions for 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 question papers
1st April 2011, 07:48 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

sir post isro solutions .............
1st April 2011, 08:37 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

sir tell me syllabus of NPCIL
2nd April 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

does anybody has solutions of ISRO's previous years question papers? Kindly mail me at [email protected]
Thanks.
2nd April 2011, 12:26 PM
monu3290

does anybody has solutions of previous years ISRO papers? Kindly mail me at [email protected]

thanks.
3rd April 2011, 10:14 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Npcil syyllabus ........previous papers
10th April 2011, 02:32 PM
Atuldas

Hi all, anyboby please post the keys for old isro electronics question papers, pls send it to [email protected]
15th April 2011, 07:56 PM
nishtha911

hi....i want the key to previous question papers ece..pls mail em to me at [email protected]
21st May 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

HI..... thanks for the previous year papers and i want the key for them ..pls send it to [email protected]
11th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Sruthi.N.Iyer

can i get the solved answers to the previous 6 years question papers of isro entrance examination????
kindly help me by sending them to my mail address undersigned....
[email protected]
5th August 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a sudent of information technology in btec final year.am i eligible for recruitment exam of isro?????
plse sir tell me and send previous years papers also. kindly to send by my mail id [email protected]
thankyou sir
6th August 2011, 01:29 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Below there is ISRO syallabus and previous one year exam paper.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Isro paper ECE.pdf(6.03 MB, 309 views)
File Type: docx isro syallabus.docx(13.4 KB, 163 views)
7th August 2011, 08:02 PM
Bmsri

hi, i have attached the syllabus and the question papers.
you can choose any book based on the syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: docx ISRO.docx(13.1 KB, 141 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2007.pdf(379.0 KB, 181 views)
4th December 2011, 02:49 PM
rockmeo

sir i need isro question papers for technical assistant in isro/exam in 2012
4th December 2011, 02:50 PM
rockmeo

plz plz i need model question papers for technical assistant in isro exam.
4th December 2011, 02:52 PM
rockmeo

i need question paper in technical assistant in electronics streem.
19th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

plz plz i want the key for model papers of 2006,2008,2009 plz help me on the issue my email id is [email protected] plz email the key to all paers
11th February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

plz give me prev.yr.question pattern of electronics
16th February 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

SIR I NEED SOLUTIONS FOR PREVIOUS PAPERS OF ECE ISRO SCIENTIST POST.
PLS ANY ONE CAN UPLOAD OR SEND TO MY ID [email protected]
thank u.
16th February 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
PLZ SEND ME HE PREVIOUS YR QUESTION PAPERS OF ELECTRONICS TO MY MAIL [email protected]
17th February 2012, 12:45 AM
rvidyasagar

You can find details about all job advertisements of ISRO in the following webpage: http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx.

You would also notice that this webpage contains the question papers of past exams from 2006 onwards. These old question papers will enable you to prepare well for the exam.

All the best.
20th February 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

can i have the solution for ISRO Electronics (Scientist)old Qn paper.
21st February 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir can u mail me the keys of the old question paper to [email protected] please
23rd February 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

plz provide with the solutions of the isro question papers for ece branch
25th February 2012, 03:37 PM
akanksha singh123

sir,
plz provide me d solution key for old quest. papers.
4th March 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzz provide solution for isro 2008,2009,2010,2011 of mail me [email protected]
11th March 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the solved answers to the previous 6 years question papers of isro entrance examination for ECE?
Kindly help me by sending them to my e-mail address...
[email protected]
12th March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the solved answers to the previous 6 years question papers of isro entrance examination for ECE?
[email protected]
12th March 2012, 12:09 PM
viswapriyar

[email protected]
13th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

can i get the solved answers to the previous 6 years question papers of isro entrance examination for ECE?

[email protected]
14th March 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

If anyone have the solution for these papers with solved answers please post or send to my gmail... [email protected]
30th March 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

please send me the solutions for the previous years papers of isro....please mail to me [email protected]............
2nd April 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me the solutions for previous years isro ques paper for the year 2006 to 2011 to my mail ID [email protected]
5th April 2012, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

any one having key/solutions to previous years isro papers plz mail to [email protected] would be great help
5th April 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

anyone send me the answers for isro previous paper solution 4 ece..my id is [email protected]
10th April 2012, 11:06 AM
hardi pathak

i want solution of isat exam papers of 2006 to 2009
16th April 2012, 03:18 AM
Jagadeeswari Muruga

please send me the solutions for previous years isro ques paper for the year 2006 to 2011 to my mail ID is [email protected]
19th August 2012, 03:35 PM
KOKILAARUL

Please send the previous year question paper of lpsc for technical assitant of electronics stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?