27th October 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better among B.Sc in Nursing and BPT?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue BPT but I am also thinking about doing B.Sc in Nursing so can you tell me which one should I choose among B.Sc in Nursing and BPT? Which one of these will help me earn good salary?

20th January 2017, 06:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which one is better among B.Sc in Nursing and BPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to pursue BPT but I am also thinking about doing B.Sc in Nursing so can you tell me which one should I choose among B.Sc in Nursing and BPT? Which one of these will help me earn good salary?

Actually both B.Sc Nursing and BPT are the good courses. You can choose the course based on your interest, ability and personality. The BPT is said to be having more value and job scopes than a B.Sc Nursing course. The candidates after completion of the course can get various jobs. The course duration of BPT will be 4.5 years. They can work after the course as Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Sports Physiotherapist and Lecturer in colleges. The candidates after completion of the course can work in Hospitals, Health Centre, Private Clinics, Educational Institutions, Fitness Centre and Sports Training Institutions.
18th October 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better among B.Sc in Nursing and BPT?

Which is best bsc nursing or bpt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?