4th July 2010, 06:04 PM
abhay112

Which one engineering college is best for me either Feroz Gandhi institute or GLA, Mathura??

i have secured 11302 rank in UPTU.WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST FOR ME, FEROZ GANDHI INSTITUTE OR G.L.A. MATHURA?
please reply soon..

2nd April 2012, 12:58 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: Which one engineering college is best for me either Feroz Gandhi institute or GLA, Mathura??

hi
according to me feroj gandi institute is good than GLA bcz it is a co government institu
so i think this is better than gla
next choise will your
thank u
all the best
20th March 2014, 03:27 PM
santosh.kr1

Default Re: Which one engineering college is best for me either Feroz Gandhi institute or GLA, Mathura??

For any college to be the best labs plays and important role. All research and practical work is done over here to provide the students with the best concepts of their course. GLA University is the one which provides with the best labs for science,computer,pshycology, education technology lab etc. The Science Lab has all necessary materials like charts, models, slides, microscopes, chemicals, and other apparatus for teaching complex concepts of Bio, Chem and Phy to students. Computer lab has 24 hour internet connectivity and best moderator to help the students in their work. Psychology lab is having number of psychological tests and models in order to incorporate knowledge of psychology. Modern audio-visual teaching aids like television, camera, Video cassette recorder, overhead projector, slide projector, LCD projector,educational compact disks etc are provided in the labs to make the teaching method more interesting and appropriate as per the global demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?