1st May 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Ed? I did graduation from DU from 43%

Dear Sir/Madam,

i did Graduation form D.U with 43 % marks in 2011. may i take addmission in b.ed ?

And what is the procedure.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks & Best Regards,
Kiran

20th March 2014, 03:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed? I did graduation from DU from 43%

You are NOT eligible for the B.Ed course as the score might pose a problem . In India, B.Ed admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?