13th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Which one is more preferable, either B.Sc in microbiology or B.Sc in bio-tech? I've completed my 12th std with 75% marks

Kindly informe me that what is my career path after 12th with 75%
i am confused that i take the addmission in bsc or bsc in microbiology or bsc in bio-tech
kindly informe soon
with regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std
  2. How to get a government job after MSc? I have completed BSc Biotech
  3. Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks
  4. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is more preferable after completed 12th std with PCM, either B.Sc, BBA or BCA? I don't want to do B.Sc
  6. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  7. Information regarding PG in Biotech after B.SC if I want to pursue my PG from SMU in Biotech or Microbiology?
  8. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  10. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  11. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  12. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  13. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges? -- [New]
  14. Best government college of microbiology for BSc in Kolkata?
  15. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  16. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  17. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  18. Which course is preferable in USA after B.Sc in Microbiology and certificate course in MLT?
8th March 2012, 09:19 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which one is more preferable, either B.Sc in microbiology or B.Sc in bio-tech? I've completed my 12th std with 75% marks

hi friend
Both courses are good at their place.Scope of both courses is best in the current scenario.
It is upon you that in which you have interest and you can better..........................
28th May 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is more preferable, either B.Sc in microbiology or B.Sc in bio-tech? I've completed my 12th std with 75% marks

i have passed HSC with 76%...im in a state of deciding for career.i want to know that after duing Bsc physics can i take later in Msc nuclear physics...does it have scope in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?