2nd August 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?

I have completed my Bsc. in botany...nOw i want to do Msc in microbiology or forestry..which will be more preferable..what are the scope after doing in either subject n about job placement?

11th May 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?

Would I be able to study M.Sc(Forestry) after completion of my B.Sc in Botany?
22nd July 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?

shold i do msc biotechnology after bsc from cbz?
12th November 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Would i be able to study m.sc in forestry after my b.sc in botany?
14th February 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MSc botany and will have to offer my specialization paper in the last year.What benefits can i get by offering microbiology as my special paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?