2nd August 2011, 03:16 PM
taku ghhh

Which one option should I opt for my B.Tech course either civil at NIT, Jaladhar or metallurgy at PEEC?

peec mettallurgy or civil at nit jalandhar which to choose
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why?
  2. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  3. What should I opt between Mining, Metallurgy, Biotech, Biomedical, IT in NIT?
  4. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  5. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  6. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  7. Process of admission in NIT Course after Diploma in Metallurgy? -- [New]
  8. How to be a SP after passing Metallurgy engineering?
  9. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?
  10. Which course I can take after B.Com graduation which will provide good job and salary?
  11. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it a good option to go for IES from Civil?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me in BE between Mechanical and Metallurgy having completed Diploma in Metallurgy?
  14. Can Metallurgy people write civil services exam?
  15. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing Metallurgy Diploma?
  17. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  18. How to join in AIEEE college after scoring 33000 state rank in AIEEE?
26th October 2015, 12:43 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one option should I opt for my B.Tech course either civil at NIT, Jaladhar or metallurgy at PEEC?

The answer is straight...CIVIL.
Let me tell the reason of my choice-

1) CIVIL is in demand nowadays and will be in demand for around a period of 10 years because of the projects like smart Cities and increasing industrialization in the country.

2) It is an evergreen branch. the demand of civil engineers will never fade away.

3) High scope for government jobs. Since government jobs are one of the main aim of many students nowadays and there are always largest number of vacancies of civil, a good future can be ensured.

4) NIT Jalandhar has a reputation and civil from the institution will keep you apart from the crowd.

5) Metallurgy industry will concentrate you in the mining areas only, whereas with civil you can be in the cities while you are doing your jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?