2nd July 2011, 03:58 AM
Ranbir014

What should I opt between Mining, Metallurgy, Biotech, Biomedical, IT in NIT?

Hello, I m getting B.Arch. in NIT n i can get B.Tech. in Mining/metallurgy/biotech./biomedical/IT in NIT. What shud i opt, many people told me that instead of B.Arch. i shuld go for B.Tech. in any branch. Plzzz help me... I m in utter confusion.

12th October 2011, 07:50 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I opt between Mining, Metallurgy, Biotech, Biomedical, IT in NIT?

if you are interested in software department then you can go for IT department in NIT.

if you want to be in core sector then you can choose Mining, Metallurgy.

if you are interested in biology sector then you can choose biotech, biomedical.

about scope in future IT is good and metallurgy is also good.
4th December 2012, 04:46 PM
ashis.career

Default Re: What should I opt between Mining, Metallurgy, Biotech, Biomedical, IT in NIT?

if you are interested in software department then you can go for IT department in NIT.

if you want to be in core sector then you can choose Mining, Metallurgy.

if you are interested in biology sector then you can choose biotech, biomedical.

about scope in future IT is good and metallurgy is also good.
18th July 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs offered in metallurgical engineering?
12th September 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

which is better mining branch or metallurgy branch in nit surathkal or production in nit tirchy.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?