21st June 2011, 12:02 PM
sanchit21

Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?

sir i hav got admission in two private colleges in Hotel management they are RIG institute of hospitality and management and other is IIMT (institute of international management and technology) so i wanna ask which one shud i go for...???

30th November 2011, 10:30 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?

hi i am very happy to inform you and RIG institute of hospitality and management is better then the iimt and you can prefer it .
13th December 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?

how jw marriot goa will be for industrial training
10th April 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

any suggestions for masters in hospitality mgmt...????pls advs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?