9th February 2011, 11:13 PM
manish dewan

Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good institute? Placement and eligibility for admission for that institute?

Hello sir, i want to know is alpine institute of aeronautical deheradun is good?
Please tell me what eiligibilty are required and what are the placement?

22nd February 2011, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good institute? Placement and eligibility for admission for that institute?

yah,
Alpine is a good institute.

Admissions Procedure are -
) Admission to AME course will be on the basis of all India entrance examination.
b) Students securing above 60% in PCM at 10+2 level can apply directly for personal Interview and counseling.
c) Application form can be obtained by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 500 in favour of Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, payable at Dehradun
d) Application form can also be obtained from leading book stalls of major cities.
e) Application form can also be downloaded from the institute website www.alpineddn.com. In case of downloaded form also attach a demand draft of Rs.1000 in favour of Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, payable at Dehradun.

This institute assure 100% placement.
I am attaching the admission form with all details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ame.pdf(846.0 KB, 192 views)
23rd February 2011, 10:45 AM
manish dewan

Default Re: Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good institute? Placement and eligibility for admission for that institute?

Hello sir can you tell me what are the placement packges of alpine institute of aeronautics dehradun?
For aeronautical engg not for aircraft maintance engg?
23rd February 2011, 10:48 AM
manish dewan

Hello sir can you tell me what are the placement packges of alpine institute of aeronautics dehradun?
15th April 2011, 08:24 PM
Taurus007

hii

Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good institute
Alpine is a good institute.
Admissions Procedure are -
) Admission to AME course will be on the basis of all India entrance examination.
b) Students securing above 60% in PCM at 10+2 level can apply directly for personal Interview and counseling.
c) Application form can be obtained by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 500 in favour of Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, payable at Dehradun
d) Application form can also be obtained from leading book stalls of major cities.
e) Application form can also be downloaded from the institute website www.alpineddn.com. In case of downloaded form also attach a demand draft of Rs.1000 in favour of Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, payable at Dehradun.
This institute assure 100% placement.

good luck
17th June 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish dewan View Post
it is one of the best aeronautical engg inst of india
7th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of mechanical engineering. I want to go abroad for the job. Which short term course should i persur in order to get a good job. Some one advised me to get the certificate in cnc programming. Please give me your suggestion if cnc programming is better choice for my carrier. Also give me the info. about the best institue for it.
I shall wait for your valuable suggestion. You can send me the e-mail on "[email protected]" or contact me on 7837662882.
thanks so much , i am waiting for your suggestion .
3rd July 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

is alpine institutes good for aerospace engineering
2nd February 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to admission in aerönatical engg. Plz tel me the procedure and fes stru. Of the degree. Plz cal 97173076340 plz i am waiting ur call
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?