7th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?

Respected Sir,

I am Ashish Tanwar and i want to do Hospitality course. I want to join RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management located at dwarka, New Delhi. How can i do that?

contact details
Email Id- [email protected]
phone no. - 9643184211

Related Questions:
  1. Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?
  2. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  3. Will there be any Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel and Tourism?
  4. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  5. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  6. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard to get admission in Hospitality Management program?
  8. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  9. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  12. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
  13. How to join in Hospitality field?
  14. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. Will I get Diploma or just a General Certificate after aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  18. Am I eligible to join Income Tax Department being a Bachelor of Hospitality Management graduate?
1st August 2016, 02:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,

I am Ashish Tanwar and i want to do Hospitality course. I want to join RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management located at dwarka, New Delhi. How can i do that?

contact details
Email Id- [email protected]
phone no. - 9643184211

The RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwaraka offers various courses like Bachelor of Tourism (BTS), Certificate in Food Production, Certificate in F&B & Certificate in House Keeping.
The BTS course eligibility is a pass in 10+2 and for the certificate courses are 10th pass. The above mentioned courses are available in the Dwaraka campus. The aspirant can contact the university and get the application form for the admission. The website link of the RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?