27th August 2012, 12:01 PM
gagan160287

ONGC exam question papers for general awareness, chemistry and reservoir

hi
can u send me ongc exam papers for ,general awareness,chemistry and reservoir.
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous years question papers of ONGC for chemistry?
  3. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  4. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC? -- [New]
  5. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Exam for Chemistry and General Awareness?
  6. Previous years question papers of ONGC GT exam for the post of reservoir? My subject is Physics
  7. List of Questions for Production, Chemistry, Reservoir and Material Management of ONGC Exam?
  8. What is the syllabus of Chemistry and general awareness for ONGC exam?
  9. Previous years ONGC General Awareness and computer science question papers?
  10. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  11. ONGC graduate trainee exam question papers of general awareness, aptitude test and HR?
  12. Ongc reservoir engineering syllabus
  13. Question papers of chemistry and general paper? What is the paper pattern? I am doing for ONGC GT exam
  14. ONGC last 5 years question papers? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  15. How to prepare for ONGC interview in Chemistry, production and reservoir engineering?
  16. ONGC last 5 years question papers? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  17. ONGC previous years papers for material management, general awareness and general ability?
  18. Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?
25th September 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC exam question papers for general awareness, chemistry and reservoir

dear sir,
can u please send me ongc previous year question paper of computer science & engineering branch? i m not getting it in whole bhubaneswar. so please sent me the questions...
thank you
21st February 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC exam question papers for general awareness, chemistry and reservoir

Sir please send me what all topics are to be study for general awareness my id [email protected]
25th February 2015, 02:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagan160287 View Post
hi
can u send me ongc exam papers for ,general awareness,chemistry and reservoir.
my email id is [email protected]
Below are the attachments of ONGC question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC-test paper.pdf(121.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-III.pdf(135.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-GT-I.pdf(233.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-GT.pdf(56.0 KB, 55 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?