11th August 2012, 05:17 PM
mounian

ONGC Recruitment cell contact details?

Dear Sir,
I'm applied the post of Transport Tainee-2012 in ONGC. in eligibility criteria said MBA is eligible..but if i'm applying in online the reply is coming " u r not eligible" like that. Actually I'm passed my MBA with 62% on 2007. Now what to to? can you tell about ONGC recruitment cell' contact details for get the information?

Raja
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I know about the receiving date of my call letter? I have send the application form to Delhi address for RRC post D, group D
  2. What is the syllabus of ONGC GET recruitment exam?
  3. Best coaching for ONGC preparation?
  4. In which month the recruitment of ONGC GT will be announced? Detailed information about ONGC GT recruitment exam?
  5. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  6. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  7. Is there any recruitment in ONGC for PG geology candidates? Date of the recruitment exam?
  8. How to get notification about MNC off campus recruitments? Recent placement paper of HCL?
  9. Eligibility to apply for ONGC and IOCL recruitment for B.Tech(ECE) student? Percentage criteria to apply? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information about ONGC ITI Chemical recruitment exam?
  11. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred?
  12. ONGC recruitment exam papers?
  13. How may I get address of ONGC, Delhi for applying ONGC graduate traniee recruitment?
  14. What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance
  15. GATE is essential for ONGC recruitment or not?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in General Knowledge section of ONGC MT recruitment exam?
  17. Date of declaration of Railway Recruitment cell Mumbai group D results? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the official website for declaring results of railway recruitment cell of group-D in Gorakhpur region?
24th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC Recruitment cell contact details?

my name is vrushal pardeshi i have done mba specialization in finance...my birth date is 10th march 1982 as per advertisement my age is 30 years as on 26.08.2012 but when ever I want to submit the form remarks shows that you are not eligible for any post and when i change the date and write 1983 instead of 1982 then form shows ready to submit. please reply me that what to do is there is mistake is the advertisement on the basis of age ...please reply me as I dont fine any direct contact number for complaint and last date of form submitting is 26/08/2012....i have already paid 500 rs as per your advertisement.....
5th September 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

actuly sir i filled my ongc form bt after submitting the form they were showing that you are already here
my chalan is near to me n dosnt have any information that m enrolrd or not....i am sending my email and
my adress plz confirm that what hppnd otherwise my chalan will be gone without enrolled
name-vinit chauhan
vpo- pakhna
district- farrukhabad
state-utterpradesh
[email protected]
plz reply what should i do,,, my 500/- and my chance for ongc regruitment will be gone...
11th September 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering .....during the online applying process i chosen electronics and telecommunication.....is there any problem will cause ? shall i proceed or not sir......but in ack form it shows degree in electronics......please clarify this doubt for me sir....
15th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my exam of ongc graduate trainee is on 4th nov, 2012 9.30 am whereas my CAT exam for mba entrance is also on the same date and same time.. please help me if there is any other time or day for ongc exam and reply me urgently on my email id my email id and mobile no is as under:
name Devang S ratwani
address: D-67, nu-10 b, shaktinagar gandhidham, Kutch
Email ID - [email protected]
Mobile No. 09427088228
Registration No. 150854
eagerly waiting for urgent and positive reply
15th October 2012, 07:59 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Here are ONGC contact details-

CONTACT DETAILS
E-mail-[email protected]

Fax Number
(91) - 135 - 2758926 / 2755264

Phone Number
(91) - 135 - 2795313 OR 2755264

Mobile No.
91-9410390929

Contact Address
G.Venkateswaran
Incharge Well Control School,
Institute of Drilling Technology, ONGC
Kaulgarh Road, Dehradun (INDIA) - 248 001
19th October 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering .....during the online applying process i chosen electronics and telecommunication.....is there any problem will cause ? shall i proceed or not sir......but in ack form it shows degree in electronics......please clarify this doubt for me sir....
bhai yahi doubt mera hai agar tumhe answer mil gaya ho to please mujhe information de do.my id is [email protected] and my cell no is 09568579757
31st October 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BE in Computer-Science and I also completed my registration in ONGC recruitment exam, but i did't get my ADMIT CARD yet. Please sir what should I do now.....
contact no:9172924214
email-ID: [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,i wanted to apply in ONGC for assistant technician (a-2 level) so i made challan with your account no-30827318409 with jouranal no-018055239 from SBI branch name Banda,Branch code-00021.amount of challan is 250 only, but am not eligible to apply for this job.so i want to request to u to return my money.
name-Arpit Jain
[email protected]
18th February 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Reference to Advt. No R-03/2012 ONGC - WON - Vadodara,I have recently applied on line for Pharmacist GD-III (Allopathy) with payment fees of Rs. 270/-. The written Exam. was held on 17.02.2013 in Baroda. I was informed about the postpone of scheduled Exam. by sms but did not inform about the new program of written test. Today on 18.02.2013 I am receiving the information as provisional Admit card so I could not appear the Exam. Kindly, suggest me what to do to resume lost chance by ongc mistake. It is stamped of 18.02.2013 for delivery.
17th April 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

recruitment exam result of 17feb2013 for pharmacist grade3 for baroda basin
3rd May 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

til what time ongc security officer vacancy is coming?
4th May 2013, 12:53 AM
goelgaurav29
Member+

Hello,

Help Desk In-charge address:
Basement, Old Secretariat Building, Tel Bhawan, Dehradun
Telephone
0135-2793959
Fax
0135-2793415
This Help Desk is for issues related to Post Retirement Benefit Scheme only.
For any query related to recruitments please dial 0135-2793766
4th May 2013, 10:28 PM
vkghanghas

011-22406565 ongc contact detail
4th October 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

ONGC graduate trainee 2014 vacancies are not releasing. when will advertisement come?
7th October 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

when will be the adv.for GT 2014 published
31st October 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

When will we get the result of personal interview for southern sector rajahmundry held on september 17th at chennai

Advt:4/13 for A1, A2 level posts
9th April 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm compltd diploma in mech engg wether my course is suitable or not for applying assistant executiv engineet
12th April 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am ,Kushal Das Mahapatra from west bengal.I Have registered as an aapplicant for the post of chemist of GT-2014 On 11.04.2014.But I could not succeed to submit the requisite fee of Rs520 in SBI Branch as the given a/c no. did not accept the money.I have tried on11.04.2014 & 12.04.2014,but failed.So the application remained incomplete without the journal number.Hence I need your help for my valid candidature.My application ID is ONGC357352. Thanking you.
Email:[email protected]
12th April 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am ,Kushal Das Mahapatra from west bengal.I Have registered as an aapplicant for the post of chemist of GT-2014 On 11.04.2014.But I could not succeed to submit the requisite fee of Rs520 in SBI Branch as the given a/c no. did not accept the money.I have tried on11.04.2014 & 12.04.2014,but failed.So the application remained incomplete without the journal number.Hence I need your help for my valid candidature.My application ID is ONGC357352. Thanking you.
Email:[email protected]
15th April 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

When will we get the result of personal interview for southern sector rajahmundry held on september 17th to 1st october at chennai to late any problem please tell me immediately

Advt:4/13 for A1, A2 level posts[/QUOTE]
7th June 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir my admit card is not downloaded, please tell me what is the problem going on. my application ID is ONGC099746.
my mail id is [email protected]
sir please tell me how can i download my admit card. i have applied for GT2013, please give me quick reply
thanking you
Deepika
7th June 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have lost my registration number,thats why I am unable to collevt my admit card of ONGC examination which will be held on 22.06.2014 at 10 am.may I get help for collecting my admit card???

thanking you

Dr.Santanu Das
Tripura.
[email protected]
8th June 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

When i enter my registration no. ONGC025913 and my date of birth, it shows "Your Application has not been accepted/Incorrect Date of Birth entered."

I've followed correct procedures and I also satisfy all the eligibility criteria.

Please help how can i download my admit card
8th June 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

When i enter my registration no. ONGC025913 and my date of birth, it shows "Your Application has not been accepted/Incorrect Date of Birth entered."

I've followed correct procedures and I also satisfy all the eligibility criteria.

Please help how can i download my admit card
10th June 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Apurba Yein. I have applied for ongc GT 2013, my reg no is ONGC065108 , but when i entr my reg no and dob, its showing"your aplication is not accepted/dob or reg no incorrect" n i can't download my admit. I am sure that i had filled up my form correctly. My email- [email protected]. Plz reply fast
10th June 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I M FACING PROBLEM IN LOGIN I HAVE APPLIED FOR ONGC GRADUATES TRAINEE HR 2014 CAN U PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SAME THE ERROR SHOWS INCORRECT APPLICATION NUMBER OR DOB MY APPLICATION NUMBER IS ONGC294231 N I M ELIGIBLE FOR THE SAME PLZ DO THE NEED FULL
E-MAIL:- [email protected]
10th June 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

When i enter my registration no.
ONGC003169 and my date of birth, it
shows "Your Application has not
been accepted/Incorrect Date of Birth
entered."
I've followed correct procedures and I
also satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
Please help how can i download my
admit card??
10th June 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

(1)My name is Mohammadtahir Saeedahmed Khatri ,BIRTH DATE is 2nd July 1987,Email id are [email protected]/[email protected], Mob:9714084254.
(2)I have applied for the post of HR management trainee. Unfortunately my registration number misplaced. I requesting you that please give me registration number for admit card downloading.
1st September 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sirr i am a bsc graduate with chemistry under ignou am i eligible to apply for ongc posts.plzz reply mee sir its very important.reply at [email protected]
22nd September 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i lost my written exam admit card's xerox copy. Is this admit card necessary for the time of personal interview or further operation ?
1st April 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i lost my written exam admit card's xerox copy. Is this admit card necessary for the time of personal interview or further operation ?

Deepak bagul
Registration no- 13336169
ADVERTISE NO-30/2014
26th April 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I ashvani kumar applied for security officer in ongc through gate exam 2015. Call letter issued but in call letter post applied for divisional accountant show while I had been applied for security officer in ongc.what can I do now.
27th April 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is chandan kumar patel. I have applied the post of security officer. But when i have downloded the admit card that written the post of DIvisional ACCOUNTANT. PLESE CORRECTION THE POST DETAILS. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]. REG. DETAILS. CBT139040
23rd May 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am completed my Mechanical engineering.
I want to apply in ONGC.
So, what is the process for that?

Email [email protected]
16th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am Anamika Dutta. I have applied for Ongc Advt no 02/2015 recruitment for Jr.Assistant ( personal & administration) which exam held on 20 September 2015 but that my admit is not available.saw not paid but I due to the exam frees 220.
journal no - 008324201
due date 24/07/2015/
registration no - 15020011830
date of birth - 01/07/1991/.
SBI Branch name - Amguri.
22nd November 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am Ashvin Prajapati. I have applied for ONGC Jr. Assistant recruitment. but I have paid payment and successful but your ONGC receipt copy what are doing payment receipt for sbi bank. and
21st January 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my name is farman from dehradun UK board 12th pass ongc applied to assistant and security guard and maali attendance vpo kanwali mobile no 9411547494 email id [email protected]
30th October 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm Shravan from Kerala. I have 12th qualification under government of Kerala board of higher secondary examination and also graduate qualification under calicut university. But I didn't have trade certificate of secretary assistant.
Sir can I apply for the ONGC apprentice secretary assistant trade .
Please inform that
Hopefully waiting for the reply
5th July 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I ,Sk Nayim Ali from West Bengal and I have OBC(A) (Minority community) certificate under West Bengal State Govt.
I applied Executive (E-1) post as a OBC candidate after getting confirmation from ONGC Kolkata office.
I asked to the officer of ONGC kolkata that can i apply as OBC for E-1 post?
He told me that there is no problem between OBC(A) and OBC and you can apply.
Now my question is that my application is correct or not?
If not correct then please tell me the process for shifting from OBC to General. It's my humble request to you.
My registration no is -19010014176
5th July 2019, 04:22 PM

Sir, I ,Sk Nayim Ali from West Bengal and I have OBC(A) (Minority community) certificate under West Bengal State Govt.
I applied Executive (E-1) post as a OBC candidate after getting confirmation from ONGC Kolkata office.
I asked to the officer of ONGC kolkata that can i apply as OBC for E-1 post?
He told me that there is no problem between OBC(A) and OBC and you can apply.
Now my question is that my application is correct or not?
If not correct then please tell me the process for shifting from OBC to General. It's my humble request to you.
My registration no is -19010014176
3rd August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I applied for LEVEL E1 ongc Delhi and that time tentative date of exam is last week of July and today is 2 Aug.
So when exam will be held..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?