22nd November 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of ONGC GET recruitment exam?

dear sir,
i am appearing in ongc gt exam.
do you please send me the syllabus of it.
m waiting immensely
thank you sir

23rd November 2014, 11:26 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: What is the syllabus of ONGC GET recruitment exam?

ONGC GT recruitment for the coming year is through GATE. It mean candidates who are appearing in GATE with a specific subject will be shortlisted for GT post in ONGC if qualified. There are 745 posts available in ONGC for GT in 16 departments. When a candidate qualify in GATE will be called for an Interview if shortlisted for ONGC GT post. So, for getting job in ONGC for GT post, a candidate must have to appear in GATE. I have attached GATE brochure, there you will find all the details and syllabus of each and every subjects.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE Brochure.pdf(1.08 MB, 174 views)
27th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of ONGC GET recruitment exam?

On which subjects should I concentrate as an electronics and communication engineer for the interview for GET in ONGC(I was shortlisted for the interview)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?