4th December 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

In which month the recruitment of ONGC GT will be announced? Detailed information about ONGC GT recruitment exam?

Good morning sir.
sir
please give me the idea about ongc gt exam. so that i could prepare for entrance of ongc gt. sir please tell me the name of month ,near about the requirement of gt will be given .so that i could prepare for gt properly.
Thanking you sir.

your faithfully.
priyanka

12th December 2014, 03:40 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which month the recruitment of ONGC GT will be announced? Detailed information about ONGC GT recruitment exam?

ONGC GT recruitment will be done through GATE 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and Group discussion. Final selection will have 85% weightage of GATE score and rest 15% for interview and GD. Interview process will start in May 2015.

Official notification for recruitment, click here

Besides GATE application, you have to apply separately on ONGC website. Application process will start in January 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?