26th December 2019, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Is Open University's Graduate degree valid for applying to UPSC and KAS examination?

Hi, I have completed my Graduation from an Open University via distance mode of education and now I wanted to apply and write the UPSC and KAS entrance examination. However, I heard that Open University's graduate degree are not acceptable for UPSC and KAS exams. Is it true? Can't I apply for UPSC and KAS with distance degree?

28th December 2019, 06:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Open University's Graduate degree valid for applying to UPSC and KAS examination?

The minimum education required for appearing in UPSC and Karnataka Administrative Services examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized regular or open university.

So, if you are graduate from a recognized open university then you are eligible for appearing in these examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

29th December 2019, 06:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Open University's Graduate degree valid for applying to UPSC and KAS examination?

Yes, degree from a recognised open university is valid to appear in UPSC or KAS examination.

So, if you have passed degree from a recognised university, then you are eligible to appear in examination. Examination is conducted in various stages and mandatory to qualify in all stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

8th October 2021, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is uprtou ba degree valid for all india exams

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?