23rd July 2011, 08:50 PM

Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?

I m a post graduate student in english literature. I want to know what further studies would be useful for me in the field of english after the completion of p.g degree and also suggest the name of the universities which are providing the higher studies in english.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. What are the German Universities providing Pharmacy studies in English Version?
  3. Can I study in America through entrance exams on 12th basis?
  4. Tell me a suitable course to study in abroad after 10th?
  5. Possibility to study in Abroad for 10th female student?
  6. What courses I should take after B.A English graduation?
  7. What should I do to study in abroad after 10th?
  8. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  10. What course to do in order to go Abroad after class 12 Commerce?
  11. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  13. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  14. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Australia after 10th without writing ILETS? Requirements and which family member can go along with me to Australia?
  17. Job in foreign countries after B.E in Mechanical?
  18. How can I study further in Australia after completing 10th?
31st August 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?

Can you guide me about the Reference material for phd in English entrance exam 2012?
8th May 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?

Can I study after my M.A English without percentage of U.G.
8th May 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I study after my M.A English without percentage of U.G.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?