12th February 2011, 01:10 PM
Bhavna Beniwal

Which optional subject to choose for M.A final year political science?

dear sir
Plz provide me my M.A Final Political Science Optional Subject Because I have Forget me my optional subject

1. Which Optional subject should I choose for Civil Services exam?
  2. Which optional subject to choose in IAS exam, History Public Relation or anything else?
  3. Where to get previous 10 year Question Papers of IAS Main Exam? What should be the second optional subject for IAS if first choice is Political Science?
  4. What type of questions are asked in IPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Optional subjects I should select to clear IFS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Engineering course?
  6. Can I appear for IAF exam directly after 12th? I am an arts student having optional subject like Economics, History and Political Science
  7. Which optional subject can I choose in IAS exam being M.Sc in Mathematics holder?
  8. Can I select political science and public administration as optional subject for IAS mains
  9. How to prepare for IPS exam?
  10. Which optional subject should I choose to clear Indian Foreign Service?
  11. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  12. Which graduation course I need to do choose to become a IPS Officer in the future?
  13. Are mass communication graduates eligible for UPSC exam? -- [New]
  14. Can i choose Botany as an optional subject in IPS exam being a Pure Science graduate? Am I eligible to become IPS Officer having R/S-6/9 and L/S-6/12 eyesight?
  15. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  16. Which are the related subjects to Information Technology for IPS officer exam?
  17. Which optional subject to choose after graduation?
  18. Which course we need to take up next in arts side to become an IPS in future?
26th April 2011, 04:00 AM
sathish_0606

Smile Re: Which optional subject to choose for M.A final year political science?

Hi Friend,

First let me know at which university you are going to study this course? I searched details for optional subject, i got an answer the Political Science and Public Administration as one of the Major/Optional subjects. Kindly post some more additional details which describes about your question.
26th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj

Smile Re: Which optional subject to choose for M.A final year political science?

hello dear, these are some of the optional subjects.

Economics
Law
Foreign languages
History
Sociology
Gender Studies
European Union Studies
Sustainability
Regional Studies etc. in these all the subjects has more scope. So which subject you like most you can choose.

All the Best. Keep Smiling.
27th December 2011, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Which optional subject to choose for M.A final year political science?

when i filled online application of m.a final year in political science then there were no list of optional subject for chosen so at this time i dont know how to preparation for exam for optional subject.

K.d.
1st May 2013, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Which optional subject to choose for M.A final year political science?

kindly tell me optional subjects of MA in political science part I
im doing private from karachi university
1st May 2013, 07:43 PM
arbish

yr mje koe ma part I IN POLITICAL SCIENCE K OPTIONAL SUBJECTS BTA DY
7th May 2013, 09:17 AM
lipusahoo141

dear friend,,,,

optional subject to choose for M.A final year political science
----------------------------------------

1.European Union Studies
2.Economics
3.sustainability
4.History
5.Regional Studies
6.Gender Studies
7.law
8.European Union Studies
9.Sociology
10.Foreign languages
11.anthropology
12.Gender Studies
13.eurology
14.Regional Studies
15.economics
16.law
22nd October 2013, 01:23 AM

agr mai ne b a mae english littretuer nhi liya haito kya mai m a english mae kar sakta hou non colleage studeant ( pt.ravishankar sukla uni
23rd November 2013, 03:17 PM

which optionl subject to choose for m.a. 1st year publicat...???
13th December 2013, 12:20 PM

I forgot my optional subject in m
.a final this year how can I know my subject for exam preparation plz plz help me
8th October 2018, 02:24 AM

Which optional subject to choose for M. A. Final year in public administration?
25th January 2019, 12:27 PM

I FORGOT MY OPTIONAL SUBJECT IN M A FINAL YEAR THIS YEAR HOW CAN I KNOW MY SUBJECT FOR EXAM PREPARATION HELP ME
7th February 2020, 09:59 PM

Which are compulsory subject of M A plotical science