24th December 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Options for MCA holders in West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) TET 2016

I want to know that what prospects and options M.C.A. pass-out students have in the West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) examination.

I passed out with less than 50% marks from Calcutta University in B.Sc. 3 years Pure Pass Course.
Then I studied 3 years M.C.A. course under W.B.U.T. and passed out with CGPA of 7.93 (71.8%).

Can I appear for WBSSC 2016 exam for TET(class V to VIII) and assistant teacher (subject wise)? If so, which categories or subjects can I choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  3. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for MCA final year candidate
  4. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  5. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  6. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  7. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  8. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  9. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  10. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  11. Is it necessary to study B.Ed for SSC exam if completed 3 years MCA course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  13. Eligibility criteria to appear for Psychology in WBSSC?
  14. What is the last date for applying online for WB School Service Commission?
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  16. Question papers with answers for SSC(10th) of last 3 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  18. Previous year question papers of Hindi(H) for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
24th December 2015, 10:28 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Options for MCA holders in West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) TET 2016

For the WBSSC TET exam the minimum qualification required is higher secondary education with 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board or university.
For Class VI to VIII the candidate must have one of these qualification from the following courses:
1. Bachelor of Arts
2. Bachelor of Science
3. Diploma in Education
4. Bachelor of Education
5. Bachelor of Science in Special Education

Having a Master degree you have a chances to promote early in your post.
27th December 2015, 02:32 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Options for MCA holders in West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) TET 2016

For your WBSSC TET test this minimum amount certification required is higher secondary education and learning together with atleast 45% of marks from a recognized board or maybe school/ university.

Pertaining to Class to be able to upto VI to VIII this candidate should have one of these certification on the subsequent courses:-

1. Diploma in education

2. Bachelor of Science disciplines

3. Bachelor of arts

4. Bachelor of Science in special Education

5. Bachelor of Education

After a Master degree there is a chances to advertise early on in your post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?