6th April 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?

Dear Sir/Madam,

is osmania univercity offering Taxation diploma through pg entrance? please give me details how to apply to this diploma?

Thanks regards
C.Naresh Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Financial Accounting course through correspondence?
  2. How to do PG diploma in taxation in distance or correspondence through Osmania University
  3. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  4. For which PG courses in Psychology am I eligible after completing BCA?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  7. Any college or university offering Aeronautical Engineering after diploma?
  8. Universities offering Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation through distance mode?
  9. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  10. Is distance Diploma course recognized by MCI? Universities offering distance PG Diploma in Diabetology?
  11. Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?
  12. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  13. University offering PG Diploma in Electronics to Diploma engineer?
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [New]
  15. Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?
  16. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  17. What should I do after passing B.Com in Taxation and diploma in computer application and computerized accounting course?
  18. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
6th June 2012, 08:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

is osmania univercity offering Taxation diploma through pg entrance? please give me details how to apply to this diploma?

Thanks regards
C.Naresh Kumar
The Osmania University offers one year Post graduate Diploma course in Taxation. Candidate seeking to pursue the Diploma course, must have completed the Bachelors degree in Commerce [B.Com] with a minimum of 40% marks in Part - II. Candidate belonging to Sc/St category needs to have scored a pass marks in order to be eligible. Admission to the program is through Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests conducted by the Osmania University [OUPGCET].

Commencement of Entrance Tests - 04.06.2012.
15th October 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?

I am distance MBA Student in PG ramireddy distance eduction,Osmania Univerisity , i was admitted in Oct-2008 batch.
unfortunately i was not attended examination in I & II year examination. Last year i was attended IIIrd year examination and i passed final year only. This year (Aug12/Sep12) i was attended I & II year exams.,waiting for results. Now i am could like to do Taxation diploma course in your institution. Hence I request to you please advise for admission for Taxation course in your institution through distance being not received the final result of I & II year.
Thanking you sir, and waiting early reply.

Regards,
G Shyam Babu.
Mob No: 9441489449.
27th February 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fees structure pg in taxation in osmania university
27th February 2013, 10:57 PM
hagan

hello,

yes,Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance.

Thanx.........
18th January 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir , i want to do taxation course in distance in hyderabad.... so please kindly request send the full information on.....
2nd March 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to do course diploma in taxation.. Plz send me details about entrance exam and when will be classes started..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?