6th October 2020, 09:04 AM
shalinibhaskar

Which paper should I select for IIT-JAM to further study MSc and PhD in Nuclear Medicine being a BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) graduate?

Sir, I have completed BSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology. I don't know which paper to select for IIT-JAM. I want to study MSc and PhD in Nuclear Medicine in IIT. Can any of you please help me?

10th October 2020, 08:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which paper should I select for IIT-JAM to further study MSc and PhD in Nuclear Medicine being a BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) graduate?

Yes, you will have to choose Chemistry subject (subject code: CY).

After qualifying IIT-JAM paper in Chemistry (CY), you can pursue joint M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Nuclear Medicine from prestigious institute like IIT Kharagpur.

Note that programme code of Nuclear Medicine is 1607.

Here is the official link to view more information.
https://jam.iitk.ac.in/programmes.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?