11th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) after completion of 12th? Scope and fee expenses of this course?

Can I join B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology after 12th? And I want to know that, what is the scope of this B.Sc course in future? What will be the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  2. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  4. Is it possible to study Medicine after completion of B.Tech?
  5. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  6. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  7. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  9. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  10. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  12. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India? -- [New]
  13. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  14. Fee expenses to study B.Tech(ECE) in Vellore Institute of Technology? Eligibility to appear in VITEEE with 54% marks in 12th?
  15. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
  16. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. Reputed colleges with fee expenses which offer B.A.(English) Honours in India? Scope and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  18. Can I study Graduation in Europe while having a gap of 2 years after 12th Arts? List of courses with fee expenses to study in Europe?
14th October 2016, 10:27 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) after completion of 12th? Scope and fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology after 12th? And I want to know that, what is the scope of this B.Sc course in future? What will be the fee expenses of this course?
Those who interested to study B.Sc in Nuclear Medline Technology must satisfy the below criteria

Eligibility Criteria:

- Citizenship: Indian nationals

- Eligibility for Admission: The applicant must have passed Plus two or its equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology or Mathematics as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and any one of the optional subjects from a recognized board.

The admission to the course is based on the score obtained in the 12th board examination.

Scope after Completing B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology:

- You can find job opportunity in Healthcare or in Industrial sectors.
- You can work as a Radiation Safety Officer of the department.
- You can pursue higher education in national or international universities

The fee structure for B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology may differ from college to college. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 18,000 to 25,000/- per year. The Fee structure for Government college will be lesser than Private college.
14th October 2016, 09:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) after completion of 12th? Scope and fee expenses of this course?

B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Technology or Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology is an undergraduate Chemical Engineering programme. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology is 45%.

As per my knowledge the fee of Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology course is 40000 to 45000 per years. The scope of Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology course are given below.

JOB TYPE

=> Trainee Engineer

=> Trainee Engineer - Solar Energy

=> Nuclear Control and Instrumentation Engineer

=> Project Engineering Manager

=> Nuclear Mechanical or Structural Engineer

=> Professor/Associate Professor - Engineering Physics
14th October 2016, 11:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology or Mathematics from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology.

Career opportunities:-

Candidates can work as NM professional in any of the Healthcare or in Industrial Sectors.
Candidates can be nominated as Radiation Safety Officer.
Candidates can also pursue higher education in National and International Universities.
Fee structure is different for different Colleges, you must contact to the Colleges to get the exact details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?