30th September 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?

I have completed my Part time BE mechanical from Sathyabama University. I wish to apply for Part time ME cad in the ANNA university. part time mode is eligibility to ME In ANNA university and also Please provide the syllabus of the entrance for part time ME / M tech

30th September 2016, 07:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Part time BE mechanical from Sathyabama University. I wish to apply for Part time ME cad in the ANNA university. part time mode is eligibility to ME In ANNA university and also Please provide the syllabus of the entrance for part time ME / M tech
You have completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering, So you are eligible for M.E in CAD from Anna University.

I have attached the syllabus for M.E entrance exam for Anna University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS.pdf(111.6 KB, 31 views)
6th March 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E. mechanical engineering and i join M.E machine design in Anna University so kindly give me details about it.
5th February 2022, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir now part timr course available in adiyamaan college in hosur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?