28th December 2010, 09:26 PM
APEKSHA KAKKAR

Passed HSC from Mumbai and want to apply for Govt. Medical College Chandigarh : Procedure to apply for Open/General category? Am I eligible for admission?

I have passed HSC from Mumbai. I want to apply to Govt Medical College,Chandigarh for the upcoming year .My category is OPEN/GENERAL.What is the procedure? Am i eligible to get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  2. How to apply for calcutta medical college? I am a HSc passed student
  3. Can I get a seat for MBBS after scoring 118 marks in NEET exam?
  4. Application form for MHT-CET in Surat, Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  6. For what category is my son eligible for admission in Tamilnadu government medical college?
  7. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college of Haryana after passing diploma in Medical lab technology?
  8. Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance? -- [New]
  9. From where to get MHT CET application form? In whose favor should we send the DD and how much amount to be sent?
  10. Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?
  11. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  12. How to apply for medical or pharmacy college? Which entrance exams are there for medical or pharmacy colleges
  13. In which college can I apply after scoring 45.61% in HSc?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission at ILS Law College for BSLLLB?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  16. How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category
  17. How to apply for medical college or pharmacy college? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Is it possible for me to take admission for MBBS course in Aurangabad government medical college? I have got 68% marks in HSC
2nd January 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Passed HSC from Mumbai and want to apply for Govt. Medical College Chandigarh : Procedure to apply for Open/General category? Am I eligible for admission?

you need to appear for the common entrance examination starting from 2011 for MBBS
27th May 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Passed HSC from Mumbai and want to apply for Govt. Medical College Chandigarh : Procedure to apply for Open/General category? Am I eligible for admission?

i scored 42% In pcb. can i be eligible for getting admission in grant medical mumbai clg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?