28th August 2013, 03:42 AM
reachkk01

Past 10 years question papers with solutions for CSE? Where to get study material?

Hi,Kindly send me the past10 years papers with solution for CSE on my mail id and also suggest best study materials .Thanks in advance

2nd June 2017, 11:15 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Past 10 years question papers with solutions for CSE? Where to get study material?

GATE (Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering) is an entrance exam conducted all over the India for the candidates who have interest to join masters in engineering for top colleges all over the country.

There are many sites which provide solved questions stion papers of CSE GATE. The few top sites are mentioned below. You can go through those sites and you can even download the question papers. In this site you can even practice and the answers are given clearly.
- geeksforgeeks
- gateguide
- gateonlinex
- examrace
- educationobserver

The few study material which have solved question papers are mentioned below.
- Gate 2018 by made easy editorial board
- Gate guide for CS & IT by GKP
- Gate CS & IT by GKP
- Gate tutor 2017 by shanti kirupani
- Handbook of CS & IT by surbhi mitra
- 101 speed test for CS & IT by Disha experts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?