22nd June 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate

I got 59.6% marks in aggregate and 53% in pcm. I was in great confusion, but i decided to go for Bsc in Physical Science From Delhi University. I want to know the scope of Bsc in Physical Science in science field and and also can i go for Indian Forest Service exam .

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I apply for BSc Physics after scoring 85% in Physics? Can I migrate from one college to another if I get a good score in BSc first year?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in Mechanical or Computer Engg after scoring 51% in HSC?
  3. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Am I eligible for BSc computer science after scoring 69% in Aggregate in Physics
  5. Expected percentile for a candidate who has scored 596.50 Composite marks in MAT?
  6. Which are the different streams of BSc? I have passed 12th with Non Medical with 75% aggregate marks
  7. Am I eligible for BITS Pilani entrance test after scoring 78%
  8. How to do MSc Physics? I have scored less than 50% marks in BSc
  9. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  10. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  11. What can I o after BSc, MSc Mathematics, Physics or CS? Which has more scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
  13. What can I do after passing 12th non medical for auto-mobile engineering?
  14. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)? -- [New]
  15. How to join AFMC after scoring 64.77% in 12th with Biology?
  16. Best undergraduate course in science stream? I am doing BSc from Delhi University
  17. Can I apply in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with PCB, computer and english?
  18. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College

6th March 2012, 01:14 PM
Atishsanyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate

For b. Sc physics you must have 50 % in physics,chem n maths each.....well you can try for it as you have 50%+ aggregate

best of luck

11th June 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate

What is scope of bsc physical science

26th July 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate

what is the scope of bsc phy. sci.

2nd June 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir I have scored 44 Marks in math 73 in physics 94 in chemistry and 82 in computer sc. is there any scope of Bsc in DU any or not?

5th June 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir I have scored 62% in pcb iwant to do bsc with physics which is the best girls colleage with hostel fac

2nd June 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have passed in 10 2 Exam with PCM & CS during this year 2017. Can the university is to be calculated best four in our these subjects Math, Chem, Computer Science & Eng ? or PCM & Eng? Which one is to be accounted for best four for admission in DU 2017 in BSc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?