3rd December 2011, 04:43 PM
swathi dolphin

Past 6 years GATE question papers with answer key for Civil Engineering stream?

Dear Sir,
It would be helpful for us if u send us the previous 6 years Gate question paper with key for Civil Engineering stream.

10th December 2011, 12:40 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Past 6 years GATE question papers with answer key for Civil Engineering stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathi dolphin View Post
Dear Sir,
It would be helpful for us if u send us the previous 6 years Gate question paper with key for Civil Engineering stream.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF GATE - CIVIL EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GATE - Civil exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation...

-> Go through the previous year papers and try to find out the pattern of questions followed and prepare for the questions accordingly..

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. try to buy those recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> I have also attached the GATE 2012 syllabus for Civil exam in this post for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE - Civil.zip(1.79 MB, 207 views)
File Type: pdf GATE - Civil 2012 syllabus.pdf(113.7 KB, 193 views)
10th December 2011, 10:49 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Past 6 years GATE question papers with answer key for Civil Engineering stream?

Hi

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. I am uploading a few past years papers for the CIVIL stream.

Please download them, and practice them to get known to the pattern of questions asked, and how to frame your time.

Do not stick to it only, because every year a new and different type of question paper is set, with different questions in it.

Please focus on your basic concepts and practice them as much as you can. Hope these would be helpful for your preparation.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CE-2007.pdf(164.8 KB, 310 views)
File Type: pdf CE-2008.pdf(163.7 KB, 246 views)
File Type: pdf CE -2009.pdf(145.3 KB, 319 views)
File Type: pdf CE-2010.pdf(316.6 KB, 194 views)
File Type: pdf CE 2011.pdf(820.3 KB, 227 views)
5th June 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 6 years GATE question papers with answer key for Civil Engineering stream?

how to get the gate preavious quaetion papers
please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?