16th February 2011, 10:28 AM
muralidontu

Training for 20 days in CTID, Hyderabad to learn software related to Mechanical engineering? Other short term courses and fee?

i want to do 20 days of training at CTID,hyd. to lean some software related to mechanical engineering. So how to proceed and can u guide me.

what courses are available and whats its fee for short term course??

plz help me

27th February 2011, 01:42 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Training for 20 days in CTID, Hyderabad to learn software related to Mechanical engineering? Other short term courses and fee?

In citd there will short term course for 30days .it start 1st and 3rd wensday of every month.
the mechanical courses are cad/cam,catia,ansys,pro/e,solid works.the fees will be 3500 for one month.
if u nees more information ...click on this link
http://www.citdindia.org/html/cadcam-shortterm-pro.
27th February 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training for 20 days in CTID, Hyderabad to learn software related to Mechanical engineering? Other short term courses and fee?

thank you..will they give us accommodation
10th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

plz give me a list of softwares related to mechanical engineering n the institutes which give training to that softwares
10th October 2011, 10:31 PM
tappi

I s.sravanthi studying mechanical engineering 3rd year , i would like to know whether iam eligible to join the catia course for short term in citd,hyderabad
6th November 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I AM WORORKING IN A COMPNY.IS THERE ANY RECOGNISED INSTITUE WHO PROVIDES PART TIME POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CAD/CAM COURSE.
5th June 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

institutes providing short term coursese for mechanical students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?