8th September 2012, 10:00 PM
ranjit kumar jena

Past year question papers for ACIO II?

plz send me previous yr question paprs for ACIO II................pelase send that to me

9th September 2012, 02:14 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Past year question papers for ACIO II?

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer or ACIO is a Grade C level officer in the Intelligence Bureau. The recruitment for this post in IB is done via a entrance exam which is required for anyone wishing to work for Intelligence Bureau, the oldest intelligence agency in the world.

Intelligence Bureau is one of the most reputed intelligence agency in the world. It collects internal intelligence and help the security forces in the counter terrorism operations. Various terror module in India have been busted thanks to the intelligence input from the Intelligence Bureau in past few years.

The basic responsibility of Intelligence Bureau is to gather the information and pass it forward to concerned department. It has more than 3500 field agents who work tirelessly day and night to gather information about a possible terror plot against India. IB, despite being a internal intelligence agency collects data from Pakistan. It is very much active in the Kashmir region despite the fact that R&AW also has a intelligence module in the valley.

The reason for being active against Pakistani movement is the presence of terror organizations in Pakistan and the hand of ISI and other officials in Pakistan to spread terrorism in India. 26/11 was one such example.

Intelligence Bureau uses wide range of techniques to gather information. It traces emails, check through letters and even trace phone calls to gather information. The Intelligence Bureau has received a fair bit of training from the KGB of USSR.

Eligibility of ACIO Grade II

>> Your nationality should be Indian.

>> A graduation degree in any stream.

>> Maximum age limit for ACIO Grade II is 27 years.

>> Age limit for OBC is 30 years

>> While for SC/ST its 33 years.

Please check the link for previous years papers -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45748030/Intelligence-Bureau-Assistant-Central-Intelligence-Officer-Grade-II-Executive-Exam-Sample-Paper-1
10th October 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

previous year question paper
13th March 2015, 06:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjit kumar jena View Post
plz send me previous yr question paprs for ACIO II................pelase send that to me
Below are the attachments of ACIO II question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?