18th September 2010, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Past years question papers of GSI entrance exam? How to prepare for this exam?

Can u send me 10/5 years question of g.s.i. Entrance examination?please suggest me how can i prepare myself for this type of examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Past years question papers of GSI entrance exam? How to prepare for this exam?
  2. How can I prepare for GSI exam of Geologist?
  3. Previous 5 years question papers of GSI and ONGC
  4. How to prepare for JIPMER post graduate entrance exam for M.Sc? Is there negative marking in the entrance exam? Past question papers for the same?
  5. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  6. How to prepare for FCI entrance exam? Past years question papers of it?
  7. How to prepare for ESI entrance exam? Past years question papers?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  9. Past 5 years question papers for B.Ed exam? What is the minimum marks for B.Ed entrance exam
  10. Past years question papers of ASO entrance exam?
  11. Past years papers for entrance exam of masters of design? -- [New]
  12. Past 10 years question papers of Staff Nurses for JIPMER entrance exam?
  13. Geologist past 5 years question papers? How can I prepare for the exam?
  14. AIIMS entrance exam previous years question papers for past 20 years?
  15. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  16. How to start the preparation for RMATS entrance exam? Past years question papers of it?
  17. Past 3 years sample question papers of Jharkhand Sachiwalay? How to prepare for the exam?
  18. Past years papers of FTII Pune entrance exam for direction? -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2011, 11:23 PM
mundhra
Member+

Default Re: Past years question papers of GSI entrance exam? How to prepare for this exam?

you can get the papers in the link www.gsi-net.com.
you can check it in the given attachment
Attached Files
File Type: doc dept-grant-needs-assess.doc(33.0 KB, 213 views)
12th November 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years question papers of GSI entrance exam? How to prepare for this exam?

please guide me to get previous years med model
question papers
14th October 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the answering pattern for the GSI written examination...how much to write and in what details
6th December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I need ur help. Plz suggest me how i get past year question paper for gsi entrance exam, plz sir if u can plz mail me last 5yr question paper plz sir.
My email: [email protected].
THANKS
24th December 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir plese give me instructions about gsi examination and send past papers of this to may mail :[email protected]
13th January 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir
plz send me last 10 year paper of GSI in my email : [email protected]
29th August 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

pls sent me previous GSI question papers and also give few instructions to preparation for GSI Exam. (My email id: [email protected]).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?