20th July 2011, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to appear for UPSC exam after scoring 63% in 12th but less marks in graduation?

this is krishna kumar thakur and i did average in 12 with 63% but could not get good marks in my graduation so will i be able to apper for any upsc exams ...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  2. Am i eligible for UPSC exam after my graduation? Minimum percentage required?
  3. Which graduation course to take for giving UPSC exam after 12th?
  4. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?
  6. List of colleges which provides MBA admission after scoring 50% marks in graduation? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to work in MNC after scoring 57% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for OPSC, UPSC, INA and IMA after scoring 50% marks in Matric, 12th Arts
  9. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG?
  10. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  11. Should I start preparation for UPSC exam along with B.Sc if completed 12th? What are the other opportunities if not selected in UPSC?
  12. Eligibility for getting job in MNC after scoring 57% marks in 10th, 59.69% in 12th and 71.7% marks in graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 54.6% marks in 10th, 72.6% marks in 12th and 76.4% marks in graduation
  14. How to join Indian Army after graduating as a Civil engineer with 10 years experience
  15. Cutoff marks required in Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 12th and Graduation to appear in UPSC exams?
  16. What is the possibility to qualify UPSC(CSP) exam after scoring 145 marks?
  17. Am I eligible for Banking Entrance exam after scoring 78% marks in 10th and 66% in 12th but only 41% in Maths Honors?
  18. Percentage criteria in Graduation to apply for UPSC exams?

24th July 2011, 03:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to appear for UPSC exam after scoring 63% in 12th but less marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
this is krishna kumar thakur and i did average in 12 with 63% but could not get good marks in my graduation so will i be able to apper for any upsc exams ...
Yes, Definitely You are eligible to apply for UPSC examination.

UPSC Conducts Many examination every year and If any candidates Interested in Government jobs and Interested to become IAS/IPS Officer Or interested in defense services, IES Examination, SCRA, CDS examination then after graduation you are eligible for all these examinations.

But You have not mentioned your Proper Graduation qualification in your question, But dont worry If you have completed your Graduation, then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination and for this examination any graduate candidates between the age of 21 to 30 years are eligible, Final year graduate candidates are also apply for UPSC examination.

The UPSC always published the Notification of Civil services examination in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC website in the February Month. Candidates fill the application for Online or Offline Mode.

If you have completed your Graduation in Engineering then you are eligible to apply for UPSC IES Examination, Graduate passed candidates also apply for CDS Examination The detailed Information was availiable in the UPSC website. I have also Attached the UPSC Notification, So please check the Notification and Read It Carefully all the details are availiable in the given Notification -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 91 views)
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 75 views)

24th July 2011, 03:47 PM
ajay king of dev

Default Re: Will I be able to appear for UPSC exam after scoring 63% in 12th but less marks in graduation?

Yes rahul you are eligible but you have to clear upsc exam and
X age factor also take parts your age should
Be less than 1 -7 - 2011 according to coming exam on 21
August

24th July 2011, 03:49 PM
ajay king of dev

Thumbs up Re: Will I be able to appear for UPSC exam after scoring 63% in 12th but less marks in graduation?

Yes you are eligible but you have to clear upsc exam and
X age factor also take parts your age should
Be less than 1 -7 - 2011 according to coming exam on 21
August

24th July 2011, 04:20 PM
genius_911

Don't worry, you are eligible for appearing into any of the UPSC examinations if you are a graduate or pursuing your final year of graduation in any discipline from the recognised university... you also need to meet the age limit criteria which is 21-30 years... to appear into IES exam of UPSC Civil Services , you need to complete your graduation degree in engineering...

24th July 2011, 05:22 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you can apply for upsc exam
criteria for this exam .
candidates can apply after +2 for clerical post.after graduation for official post.
age limit 18 - 32 yrs...
there is some relaxation for sc/st & obc candidates .
for applying in upsc exam you can read employment news to get news about civil services exam & etc...
for more details you can visit website http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck......

24th July 2011, 05:36 PM
vivekdas.raja

Yes dear you can apply for the exam.....

24th July 2011, 05:36 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,
Yes you are quite eligible for the UPSC exams.
To sit for the UPSC exams you don't good percentage of marks rather you just need a graduation degree from a recognized university and your age should between 21-30 years.
So, don't take any tension and do the best.

Best Wishes...

24th July 2011, 05:48 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Will I be able to appear for UPSC exam after scoring 63% in 12th but less marks in graduation?

Quote:
Dear friend yes you can appear in this exam because you full-fill criteria for UPSC exam...........

That's why you are eligible for this exam.............

UPSC only depend on graduation marks not depend on 12th marks that's why if you have not less than 60% in graduation then you can surely this exam............

24th July 2011, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

If you have 55% above in graduation then it is sufficient but your age should be between 24 to 30 years.

but they are shortlisted the name as per graduation no basis.so those have good marks are giving priority.

you are applicable for UPSC exam.

all the best,

24th July 2011, 06:44 PM
kritika@Hans

hi friend
any candidate who has completed graduation in any stream is eligible for upsc exams irrespective of % in graduation
so if you have completed graduation then you are positively eligible for the exam.....
all the best

24th July 2011, 07:38 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Will I be able to appear for UPSC exam after scoring 63% in 12th but less marks in graduation?

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered

UPSC Conducts Many examination every year and If any candidates Interested in Government jobs and Interested to become IAS/IPS Officer Or interested in defense services, IES Examination, SCRA, CDS examination then after graduation you are eligible for all these examinations.

But You have not mentioned your Proper Graduation qualification in your question, But dont worry If you have completed your Graduation, then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination and for this examination any graduate candidates between the age of 21 to 30 years are eligible, Final year graduate candidates are also apply for UPSC examination.

The UPSC always published the Notification of Civil services examination in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC website in the February Month. Candidates fill the application for Online or Offline Mode.

If you have completed your Graduation in Engineering then you are eligible to apply for UPSC IES Examination, Graduate passed candidates also apply for CDS Examination The detailed Information was availiable in the UPSC website. I have also Attached the UPSC Notification, So please check the Notification and Read It Carefully all the details are availiable in the given Notification -

Attached Files cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 0 views)
Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 0 views)

thanks

24th July 2011, 08:33 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered

Attached Files cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 0 views)
Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 0 views)

thanks

24th July 2011, 11:09 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend definitely you are eligible for UPSC exams..

The eligibility criteria for appearing in UPSC exams are mentioned below-

The educational qualification-

*One must complete the graduation in any discipline..

*One can also appear in UPSC exams during final year of the graduation..

The age criteria-

*For general category the age criteria is 21-30years..

*For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5years..

*For OBC the age relaxation is 3years..

*** The candidate must have a citizenship of Indian..
To appear in UPSC exams you have to fulfill these criteria..

So, don't worry your percentage will not create any problem...
You just have to complete your graduation..

All the best..

24th July 2011, 11:19 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

For UpSC exam there is no restriction for
mark,

because after complete your graduation

you apply for UPSC exam.

For this Age- 21 to 30 years.

25th July 2011, 04:22 AM
framin einstein

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my graduation in the year 2007 with physics as my honors subject and now i am determined to compete in the civil services examination.can you please give your esteem advice and relevant suggestions on these

15th August 2012, 06:23 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

If you have completed your Graduation in Engineering then you are eligible to apply for UPSC IES Examination, Graduate passed candidates also apply for CDS Examination The detailed Information was availiable in the UPSC website.

I have also Attached the UPSC Notification, So please check the Notification and Read It Carefully all the details are availiable in the given Notification -

Attached Files
cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 1 views)
Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 1 views)

29th August 2013, 06:01 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Krishna,

Sorry to say but first of all i would like to tell you that your query is incomplete as you have not mentioned that for which UPSC Examination you want to know that whether you are eligible or not.

This is because the UPSC conducts a number of examinations every year and all the examinations have their respective Eligibility Criteria.

However , i guess that you want to know about the Civil Services Exam. If yes then here is the detailed information about the same :

The Acronym "UPSC" stands for Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC conducts the Civil Services Examination once every year for the selection of candidates in the following :

* Indian Administrative Services

* Indian Economic Services

* Indian Police Services

* Indian Foreign Services

The Qualifications Required for Civil Services Exam are :

** The candidate must hold a Bachelor`s degree in any stream from any recognized college/university.

** The candidate pursuing graduation in final year can also apply.

** There is no any required of fixed percentage of marks in graduation to get eligibility.

** The age of the candidate must lie in between 21-30 years if you belong to General Category.

** Age Relaxation :

>> For OBC Candidates : 3 yrs

>> For SC/ST Candidates : 5 yrs

** The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

so no matter you have secured what % of marks in graduation , if you have a pass degree in graduation from a UGC recognized university then you are completely eligible for the Civil Services Exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?