11th October 2011, 08:58 AM
pravinshivsumanpandey

Past years solved IIT JAM papers of Mathematics and Mathematical Statics?

hello
sir
my name is pravin pandey i want need to previous year solved iit jam papers subject mathematics code MA and mathematical statics code MS please submitt me

26th December 2011, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years solved IIT JAM papers of Mathematics and Mathematical Statics?

sir I need iit jam mathematical statistics solved paper..pls help..
3rd January 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years solved IIT JAM papers of Mathematics and Mathematical Statics?

i want iit jam solved question papers of mathematical statistics. it is not available on the site. can suggest me how to get it. pls help me.
17th January 2012, 08:12 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Past years solved IIT JAM papers of Mathematics and Mathematical Statics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravinshivsumanpandey View Post
hello
sir
my name is pravin pandey i want need to previous year solved iit jam papers subject mathematics code MA and mathematical statics code MS please submitt me

Previous Year Papers of IIT JAM Maths and Mathematical Statistics

I have attached some of the past papers of IIT JAM for Maths and Mathematical Statistics along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

The IIT JAM 2012 is going to be conducted from 12th February,2012..

The paper for Mathematical Statistics will be conducted between 9:00am-12noon and the paper for Maths will be held from 2:00pm-5:00pm..

For more details on the IIT JAM..just Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
17th January 2012, 03:13 PM
rkexam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravinshivsumanpandey View Post
hello
sir
"Hello Dear,

Here are few books for IIT JAM Mathematics you can use as Mock test

IIT-JAM : Mathematical Statistics (Previous Years?Че Papers & Practice Papers) by Anand Kumar

IIT JAM Entrance Exam Mock Tests by Amit M Agarwal

IIT-JAM (MCA & Biotechnology ) Previous. & Practice Papers (Solved) by Editorialrph

for more Books you can simply go here

Also I have attached The Complete Collection of Last 5 Years all subjects question Paper. you can simply download them.

With Regard
RK
27th May 2012, 10:59 PM
NIRDESH K GPT

hello
sir
my name is NIRDESH GUPTA i want need to previous year solved iit jam papers subject mathematics code MA please submitt me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?