14th December 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria

i am a foreign(nepali) student currently doing my 12th in india, iam i eligible to write the aieee exam and is there any special procedure. i am doing my 12th from karnataka pre university board . please clarify the doubts .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  3. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in engineering in AP under JNTU, Hyderabad for foreign national students
  5. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  6. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  7. How can I appear in CET MCA entrance exam at Indraprashtha university? I'm in BCA 4th year and did commerce with 60% marks including business mathematics
  8. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  10. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  11. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  12. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  13. Admissions procedure for foreign students in medical colleges of India?
  14. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  15. Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can foreign nationals get admission to B.V.Sc courses in India?
  17. Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank?
  18. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
27th May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria

CAN A FOREIGN STUDENT APPLY FOR IAS EXAMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?