6th July 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for joining Assam Sub-Inspector? What is the salary of a Sub-Inspector?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation from Assam and now want to join Assam Sub-Inspector. Please tell me eligibility and Salary of a sub-Inspector?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification needed for the post of sub inspector in Assam?
  2. How can I apply for Assam Drug Inspector Exam?
  3. What qualifications are needed for post of sub inspector in assam?
  4. What is the eligibility for sub inspector? How much is the salary?
  5. Qualifications needed for Police Sub Inspector in Assam?
  6. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  7. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  8. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  9. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  10. When does the vacancy open for the post of sub inspector in Assam Police?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become Drug Inspector being a candidate of pursuing semester of B-Pharmacy?
  12. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for Drug Inspector? Whether B.Pharma students are eligible or not?
  14. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  15. Previous 5 year Question Papers of Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same?
  17. How to join Police as Inspector after completing MSc IT in IDE?
  18. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
7th July 2016, 02:56 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for joining Assam Sub-Inspector? What is the salary of a Sub-Inspector?

If you wish to apply for the Sub-Inspector in Assam then you should be a graduate in any faculty from a recognized university.

Your age must be between 20 years to 24 years & there age relaxation applicable for those who belong to SC/ST/OBC category.

To become that you must clear Written Exam, Physical test & Interview.

Pay Scale:- INR 9200 - 38700

Grade Pay:- INR 4200/-
7th July 2016, 03:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for joining Assam Sub-Inspector? What is the salary of a Sub-Inspector?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Assam Sub Inspector Recruitment:

>> Candidates must have completed Intermediate/ or Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce for Sub Inspector posts from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required for this Assam Sub Inspector Recruitment is 20 years.

>> The maximum age must not exceed 24 years in order to be eligible for Assam Sub Inspector Recruitment.

Pay Scale Offered:

>> Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Respective Un-Armed Branch
8th July 2016, 01:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to join Assam Police as Sub-Inspector :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation degree or equivalent from recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 24 years . Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Assam Govt.

The selection procedure consists of

* Written Test

* Physical Efficiency Tests (PET),

*Extracurricular Activities

*Computer Proficiency Test

* Interview .

Salary of a Sub Inspector in Assam Police :

Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- (Pay Band No.2) with Grade Pay Rs.3300/- plus other allowances.

To get more information, one can visit Assam Police official website @ www.assampolice.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?