21st August 2011, 08:16 PM
Aits

Is the percentage of 10th and 12th considered at the time of recruitment for B.Tech graduates and Masters degree in Business Management(MBA)?

Is the %age of 10th & 12th considered at the time of recruitements for Btech graduates & Master's degree in Business Management(MBA)..?

Related Questions:
21st August 2011, 10:15 PM
Arsalaan

Default Re: Is the percentage of 10th and 12th considered at the time of recruitment for B.Tech graduates and Masters degree in Business Management(MBA)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aits View Post
Is the %age of 10th & 12th considered at the time of recruitements for Btech graduates & Master's degree in Business Management(MBA)..?
Yes percentage starting from 10 th till your graduation does matter for your post graduation and job interviews.
22nd August 2011, 12:05 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the percentage of 10th and 12th considered at the time of recruitment for B.Tech graduates and Masters degree in Business Management(MBA)?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend , the percentage marks of 10th and 12th are considered during the recruitment for B.tech graduates..

It is very necessary to mention your 10th and 12th marks ....
On the basis of that you will be short listed....
Like if you are going for a campus drive of any IT company then you must have at least 60% aggregate through out the career...
If you are going to appear in a PSU exam then you must have at least 60% aggregate throughout the career...
Now speaking of about the admission in MBA course...
If you want to take admission in IIM's then you have to appear in CAT exam..
For that you must have 50% aggregate throughout the career..
It is very important to mention your 10th and 12th percentage ...

Best of luck..
22nd August 2011, 02:03 AM
saugata2008

In cases of most reputed companies the percentage of 10th and 12th matters at the time of recruitment for B.Tech graduates and Masters degree in Business Management(MBA).
In maximum cases the required 60% in 12th and 10th.
22nd August 2011, 08:02 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is the percentage of 10th and 12th considered at the time of recruitment for B.Tech graduates and Masters degree in Business Management(MBA)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aits View Post

u have to score a minimum of 60% in ur 12th to be able to be eligible for any entrance exam..
in B.tech admissions..it is not considered but in MBA selections..it is definitely a criteria for selection..the more u score..the better it is for ur selection..

hope this helps..
15th November 2011, 09:14 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

dear friend,
Yes, my friend , the percentage marks of 10th and 12th are considered during the recruitment for B.tech graduates..

It is very necessary to mention your 10th and 12th marks ....
On the basis of that you will be short listed....
Like if you are going for a campus drive of any IT company then you must have at least 60% aggregate through out the career...
If you are going to appear in a PSU exam then you must have at least 60% aggregate throughout the career...
Now speaking of about the admission in MBA course...
If you want to take admission in IIM's then you have to appear in CAT exam..
For that you must have 50% aggregate throughout the career..
It is very important to mention your 10th and 12th percentage ...
15th November 2011, 09:16 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

In cases of most reputed companies the percentage of 10th and 12th matters at the time of recruitment for B.Tech graduates and Masters degree in Business Management(MBA).
15th November 2011, 09:40 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

2nd July 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i got 58% in 12th class and 68% in 10th .i am persoing bba. can i apply a good clg for mba.
2nd July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 58% in 12th and 68% in 10th .can i prepation ofcat exam. can i apply good clg for mba.
16th November 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i got 81% in 10th nd 49.25% in 12th.. can i apply for good clg for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?