3rd September 2011, 04:04 AM
philgb1994

Percentage needed to get into colleges of Coimbatore or Chennai? Which are those colleges?

how much percentage should i get to get nice colleges in COIMBATORE OR CHENNAI......... and what are the names of this COLLEGES....... ????

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  2. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  3. Colleges I can get in Chennai and Coimbatore after scoring 8.2(OBC) in TANCET exam?
  4. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  5. Can I do B.Ed after completing M.A Sociology and PG in Computer Science? List of universities providing B.Ed course?
  6. Best colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai to study B.Com
  7. M.Tech Food Technology or Food Processing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Should I do MBA after 12th or after graduation?
  9. How much percentage is needed to join in institute of advanced study in education, Saidapat Chennai?
  10. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai? -- [New]
  13. What exams do one have to clear to get into Aeronautical engineer? What is the fee structure in IIT?
  14. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  16. Best Bio medical Engineering colleges in Chennai and Coimbatore?
  17. MBA seat in government colleges in Chennai or Coimbatore if I have 15 marks in TANCET?
  18. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
13th January 2012, 12:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage needed to get into colleges of Coimbatore or Chennai? Which are those colleges?

Your question is incomplete you have not mention about the institute/college or subject in which you want to pursue.The percentage vary in different colleges of different subject as the admission or percentage required is not the same in every college.Please send us full details of your queries so that we can guide you in proper direction.
18th October 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to get into colleges of Coimbatore or Chennai? Which are those colleges?

what is the eligibility for admission in mit chennai ?
21st April 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I had a great confusion so please clear it,,,I am a B.sc mathematics graduate now i am in need to apply for B.ed in the colleges of Coimbatore so what percentage are eligible to enter into the B.ed colleges of Coimbatore ?? Please tell me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?