23rd March 2016, 04:41 PM
shalmali anand

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai?

I needed eligibility criteria for colleges like loyala college,Chennai
st.xaviers college,kolkata
Presidency College, Kolkata
for i want to perceive b.sc in mathematics.
can i get the cut off percentage for each one of them?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai
  2. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Will I get admission in Loyala Chennai if I dont have Maths in 12th for B.Math and statistics?
  4. Eligibility criteria for lecturers in Private Colleges of Chennai?
  5. Can a student with non-commerce stream in 12th standard join B.Com?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Ed in Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  8. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  9. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  10. Eligibility criteria to get admission in polytechnic colleges of Kolkata?
  11. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  12. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in India?
  15. How to join BBA after passing 11th class?
  16. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
  17. Admission process and eligibility criteria to get admission in Queen Mary's College Chennai?
  18. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
24th March 2016, 02:24 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai?

The admission criteria is different for these colleges. Some colleges gives admission on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th STD, But some college conducts their own entrance exam to fill seats of B.Sc course. The minimum percentage criteria to apply for mentioned colleges are 55% in the PUC. Rest of the eligibility criteria is common in each & every college.

These colleges used to release an application form for the admission in B.Sc courses, You can apply online as well as offline too. On the basis of your marks you can get admission and in some case you will have to apply for the Common Entrance Exam & on the basis of your rank seats will be allocated to you.

You can visit the official website of those colleges in which you want to take admission and hence you can get updates news regarding admission procedure. Rest details like Number of seats in course, Fee structure can be obtained from the Catalog of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?