23rd June 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

What exams do one have to clear to get into Aeronautical engineer? What is the fee structure in IIT?

what exams do one have to clear to get into aeronautical engineering?what is its fees structure in iit?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. How to be a aeronautical engineer after 10th? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering in IIT college?
  6. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  8. Which type of test should I apply for to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of this course in IIT?
  9. aeronautical engineering
  10. Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Mumbai?
  11. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  12. How can I become an aeronautical engineer?
  13. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  14. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  16. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering?
  18. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship? -- [New]
23rd June 2013, 05:49 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: What exams do one have to clear to get into Aeronautical engineer? What is the fee structure in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what exams do one have to clear to get into aeronautical engineering?what is its fees structure in iit?
For the Aeronautical engineering you have to write the any test like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS-Pilani, VIT-Engineering Test or some other institute take there own test which we call then state level CET engineering test which is conducted by every state.

But some top colleges give direct admission on the basis of the aggregate percentage in Physics, Chemistry or Maths which details are given below:

1. PSG College of Techcnology, Coimbatore (Top Engineering College)
2. CIT, Coimbatore (Top)
3. Anna University, Chennai
4. Thiagrajan College of Engineering, trichy

For the direct admission in the above top collge you must have to fill the form of TNEA which is issued by Anna University, Chennai.

Except the above 4 colleges there are more colleges but the above 4 mention colleges provide 95% placement.
23rd June 2013, 12:30 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

Default Re: What exams do one have to clear to get into Aeronautical engineer? What is the fee structure in IIT?

HI!
For aeronautical Engineering you have to opt 11th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

You have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks.

After passing 12th you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> S.R.M.E.E.E
> M.I.T.E.E.E

all the best
23rd June 2013, 08:11 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Friend,

It is Good That you want to be Aeronautical Engineer. Aeronautical Engineering is very Good Stream of Engineering. This Stream have Many Job opportunities.

If you want to be Aeronautical engineer then you have to complete your 12th Class with PCM Subjects. After Completing 12th Class you have to face Entrance Examination for Getting Admission in Good College.

There are many Engineering Entrance Examination in India Like; IIT-JEE, AIEEE, ISAT, State PET etc.

IIT-JEE, AIEEE, ISAT is Most Recommended engineering Entrance Examination of India. These Exams have Best Colleges of India for Admission in Under Graduation Course.
When you Clear Anyone Of These exams you will get Admission in Best College of India for Engineering. Then you have to Choose Aeronautical Engineering Stream for UG Course.

For Details of Fee Structure I Add Pdf file.

Best of Luck........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT-Fee.pdf(344.7 KB, 140 views)
12th December 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

it is meant for age upto?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?