12th June 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?

Sir, please tell me .How Much % i need in my graduation to appear in the exam for M.A in english literature.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?
  2. How much percentage is required in graduation to appear in MA English literature exam?
  3. Percentage is required in graduation to appear in exam of M.A. English Literature?
  4. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  5. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  6. Is B.Com qualification enough for MA admission in English Literature?
  7. Percentage required in graduation to appear in M.A. English entrance exam?
  8. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  9. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates? -- [New]
  10. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  11. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  12. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  13. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  14. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  16. What is the NET syllabus? I have finished PG in English Literature
  17. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  18. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
20th October 2011, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?

M.A in English literature is a very good choice to pursue after graduation. Many colleges have different criteria for the admission to the M.A. in English Literature course. The usual criterion is a pass class in B.A from any recognized university. The candidate should obtain a minimum of 50% percent of marks. In some universities there is entrance test for the graduates in other disciplines. The criteria may vary for each university. You can visit the university website for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?