10th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?

Hi Sir, Presently I am pursuing my 3rd year B.E in English Literature in Madurai. I am willing to do MSW course right after completion of my UG Graduation. What should I do to pursue this MSW Course ? What are the advantages for me after studying MSW Course ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  2. How to study MSW after B.A?
  3. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  4. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  5. Is B.Com qualification enough for MA admission in English Literature?
  6. What are the career options in English Literature after 12th? What is its scope?
  7. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  8. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  10. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  11. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  13. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  14. Can I pursue MSW while doing Graduation?
  15. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  16. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  17. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed course in government college of Bangalore? Details of government colleges for B.Ed course in Bangalore?
  18. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
12th June 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?

I need physics entrance exam previous qn papers of mysore university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?