11th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Percentage needed in PCM for counseling?

how much % need in pcm for counciling///Please tell me at what percentage i would be eligible

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed for ISI exam for 12th PCM student
  2. Percentage needed in 12th RBSE board PCM for direct admission in BITS Pilani
  3. Percentage needed for admission in B.A? What is the counseling procedure?
  4. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  5. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get admission in engineering colleges
  7. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  10. Date of issue of the application form for counseling to join lateral entry batch of ECE? Percentage needed to get selected in Anna University in Chennai?
  11. How much percentage is needed for 10th in Indian Navy?
  12. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  13. How much aggregate percentage is needed in 12th for studying English Honours? -- [New]
  14. Date of lateral B.E counseling? Can I get counseling seat?
  15. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  16. What should i do to become a psyciatrist after passing 12th? How much percentage marks is needed in 12th
  17. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE having scored 65% of marks in Board Exams?
  18. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing 12th with PCM percentage of 54 and overall percentage of 61.4?
12th July 2011, 07:13 AM
archana agarwal
Member+

Default Re: Percentage needed in PCM for counseling?

pls mention the institute name
anyways in all colleges minimum percentage required is 60%
12th July 2011, 09:25 PM
digvijaygarg

Generally colleges dont mention a particular percentage but bITS PILANI asks for 85% in PCM..plus you need to have a good pecentage in overall 12th as more emphasis is nowadays given to 12th percentage when companies visit campus for placements
3rd August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Conseling selection for B. add. clase for 2011
29th April 2019, 03:03 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

You require minimum 75% aggregate and 75% individually in physics, chemistry and maths to clear the eligibility criteria for getting admission in any of the NITs. The percentage does not matter for applying for jee mains exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?