3rd June 2014, 09:22 PM

How much percentage is needed to get admission in engineering colleges

how much percentage are neede
d pcm group to get admission in engineering collegd

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  3. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  4. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. How much percentage is needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  6. Percentage needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  7. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges?
  8. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  9. Which are the colleges in Pune for MCA? How much percentage is needed for admission?
  10. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E 3nd year in mechanical engineering
  11. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
  13. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after completing BPP course? How much percentage is needed for BPP exam?
  15. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT?
  16. After completing BPP course can I get admission in diploma engineering? How much percentage is needed to score in BPP exam?
  17. Can I get a good college with 160 marks in UPSEE?
  18. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
4th June 2014, 05:01 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get admission in engineering colleges

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
how much percentage are neede
d pcm group to get admission in engineering collegd
If you want to get admission in good engineering universities, then you need to have at least 70% in board exam and good score in JEE as well. Some of the options which you could consider are: AMU, Lovely Professional University, VIT, Manipal, DU, Osmania, ITM.....etc. Some of them also conduct their own test for admission (apart from accepting JEE marks for admission). For more details regarding eligibility criteria, you should visit their website.
6th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get admission in engineering colleges

Tell me minimum marks required both in state board and jee main to get admission in good college of pune?
Is cutoff less for obc caste?
Hurry up,give me answer fast.
20th May 2020, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

how many percentange needed for admission on engineering collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?