17th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Md Imran Imi

Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing 12th with PCM percentage of 54 and overall percentage of 61.4?

I have just recently passed +2 with pcm percentage 54 and my overall percentage is 61.4 am i eligible for iit jee?

19th May 2012, 09:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing 12th with PCM percentage of 54 and overall percentage of 61.4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md Imran Imi View Post
I have just recently passed +2 with pcm percentage 54 and my overall percentage is 61.4 am i eligible for iit jee?
For Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Institutes of Technology, the overall percentage of marks is only considered and since the minimum required percentage of marks in higher secondary or equivalent examination is 60%, you will definitely be eligible to write the examination.

Apart from having qualified the higher secondary level of examination, you must be within the maximum age limit which is as follows:

For candidates belonging to general category, the maximum age limit is 25 years.
For candidates belonging to Sc/St category, the maximum age limit is 30 years.

For more information, you may refer to the official websites of Indian Institutes of Technology.
3rd June 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing 12th with PCM percentage of 54 and overall percentage of 61.4?

I have just passed 12th with 60 percentage in pcm but in chemistry i got only 48 marks. Am I eligible for iit?
6th July 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

no you must have 60 percentage in pcm
11th September 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

My percentage is 85 i m safe or not in iit 2012
21st October 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am sc category student ,and get passed 12th with 57%,am i eligible?
11th November 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have taken 6 subjects in 12 cbse board like english,physics,chemistry,maths.,comp. science and physical Education. My percentage of marks will be calculated out of all the six subjects or best five scored subjects or any othermeans.
7th June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have 53.3% in pcm but 35 marks in maths and in 6 subjects i have 65% am i eligible for iit-jee
7th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage for iit-jee 2014 ?
20th August 2013, 01:20 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md Imran Imi View Post
Yes, you're eligible to apply for IIT-JEE Entrance Examination after Completing 12th standard.

::Information Regarding IIT-JEE Entrance Examination::

IIT-JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology / Join Entrance Examination.

Eligibility Criteria Required for IIT-JEE Examination :-

You should be Passed in 12th standard in science stream from recognized Institution/ University and You should Compulsory having ( Physics and Mathematics ) subject. You should require to secure 50% Percentile of marks and 5% Percentage of marks relaxation will applicable for sc/st Applicants. Final year students of 12th standard can also apply for eligible for IIT JEE Examination.

Your age should be Minimum 24 Years for General candidates and obc candidates and 29 years for sc/st candidates. Every candidates are eligible to apply for this IIT-JEE Examination Only two Consecutive years.

IIT-JEE Entrance Examination Pattern is divided into two parts , preliminary and Main Examination . The Preliminary Examination consist of Objective type with Multiple choice and the Main Examination Examination consist of Descritive type. The Examination Pattern Consist of Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics Etc.....

Reference Books for IIT-JEE Entrance Examination :-

~~ IIT JEE Examination ( Skills in Mathematics Trigonometry ) by Amit M Agarwal
~~ IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by D C Pandey
~~ IIT JEE ( New Patter Mathematics ) by S. K. Goya
~~ IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physical Chemistry ) by R K Gupta
~~ IIT JEE ( Mathematics Trignometry ) by Ghanshyam Tewani
~~ IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by B. M. Sharma
~~ IIT JEE ( Physics ) by Vikas Jain
~~ IITJEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by Tmh
~~ IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Solved Papers 2000/ 2012 ) by D. C Pandey/ R. P Singh/ S . C Agarwal
~~ IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Mathematics )by Amit M Agarwal

Application Procedure :-

For Online Mode :- You can purchase the admission form from any of the Union Bank branches. The Cost of the Examination Application form is Rs. 500/- for reserved category students and Rs.1000/- for General candidate. You can also Collect the Application Form directly from any of the IIT’s Institution.

For Online Mode :- You can an visit any of the IIT websites and Downdoad the Examination Application. After filled the Application Form, you can take a print of the form. You can pay the fees at any branch of the Union bank.

Coaching Classes for IIT-JEE Examination :-

# Aakash Institute
# Takshila Institute
# Matrix Classes
# Career Point
# Cambridge Classes
# Bright Education Centre
24th November 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I had obtained 63.8 % in cbse class 12 th can i am able to give iit jee
16th January 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 12th class for I.I.t.
23rd July 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

My up board 75% and got in phy 72, chem 73 and maths 78 mark am i iligible for iit
28th May 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I have passes the boards with 74.66% marks in PCM, am i eligible for IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?