29th September 2018, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in BSc to get Inspire Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Inspire Scholarship. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required in BSc so that I can get this scholarship? I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. Please tell me immediately.

4th October 2018, 08:00 PM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Percentage required in BSc to get Inspire Scholarship?

Department of Science and technology offers a Scholarship for higher education (SHE) to inspire students to pursue higher education in Science.10,000 INSPIRE FELLOWSHIPS are given worth 80 thousand rupees each.

Eligibility criteria –

i) Students securing in top 1% of Class 12th examination and pursuing B.Sc ,BS, and Integrated M.Sc/MS level education in Natural and Basic sciences.
ii) Students who secured in top 10000 rank in JEE Advanced or AIPMT and pursuing Natural and Basic science courses B.Sc ,BS, and Integrated M.Sc /MS level.

iii) Students studying Integrated MS courses AT IISERs , NISER and Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences.

iv) Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) scholars and International Olympiad medalists pursuing Bachelor/ Master level courses in Natural Sciences.

(v)You need to maintain a minimum First class(60 %) or CGPA above 6 (on a 10 point scale) during University examination of B.Sc /M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?