5th March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to be eligible for B.Ed entrance?

i m ask the which parsentage is eligable in b.ed entrence becouse my graducation parsentage in only 38%

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?
  2. Am I eligible for PRT in DSSB entrance after doing B.Ed? Percentage needed in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  4. How much percentage required to be eligible for ICAR entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria for TET exam for B.Ed. qualified students?
  6. Am I eligible for PRT in DSSB entrance? Minimum percentage in 12th to appear for the exam?
  7. How much percentage required in class 10th and 12th to be eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam?
  8. Minimum Percentage required to become an IITian?
  9. Percentage required to be eligible for IES entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible to appear for GATE exam after correspondence in BCA? Required percentage in 10th, 12th, BCA for GATE entrance?
  11. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  12. What is the BITSAT entrance exam eligibility criteria?
  13. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  14. How much percentage is required in MCA to be eligible for doing Ph.D course?
  15. How to take admission in MCA in Bangalore college/university?
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  17. What is the Eligibility criteria for appearing in CAT? -- [New]
  18. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
6th March 2012, 12:27 PM
aarti_srivastava

Default Re: Percentage required to be eligible for B.Ed entrance?

Sorry to say you are not eligible to give B.ED exam

qualifying percentage in B.ED exam:

10th, 12th and Graduation must be passed wtih 60 percentage.
22nd March 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to be eligible for B.Ed entrance?

i m ask the which parsentage is eligable in b.ed entrence becouse my graducation parsentage in only 45%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?