14th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to be eligible for ICAR entrance exam?

how many percentage eligible for icar entrance...please tell me the basic percentage

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  2. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  4. M.Pharmacy holder is eligible for ICAR? Syllabus of ICAR for the same?
  5. Minimum rank required in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam to get admission in top 10 ICAR research institutes?
  6. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  7. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  8. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  9. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  11. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  12. Minimum percentage required in CHSE board to appear for medical entrance? -- [New]
  13. What is the BITSAT entrance exam eligibility criteria?
  14. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  15. Percentage required to be eligible for IES entrance exam?
  16. When the ICAR counselling letter will reach me?
  17. How much percentage required in class 10th and 12th to be eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
31st December 2011, 11:34 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage required to be eligible for ICAR entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many percentage eligible for icar entrance...please tell me the basic percentage
I.C.R.A exam is conducted by Indian Agriculture council of India once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.

>ST/SC candidate will have to obtain minimum 45% marks.

> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.

> Must be citizen of India.

For more detail log on to www.icar.nic.in

ALL THE BEST!
11th November 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me
22nd June 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for getting a govt seat in icar for general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?