23rd July 2012, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?

I want to get admission for MSC Agreeculture college(government college), do I need to go through entrance test and how much percentage I need to get in the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Required Percentage of Marks in B.Com course to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%
  4. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  5. PhD in Management through correspondence from a recognized university?
  6. Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  7. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  8. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  9. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  10. How to do Ph.D part time in English?
  11. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  12. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  13. List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?
  14. Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam for B.Tech course?
  15. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission? -- [New]
  16. How can I select engineering college after scoring 80% in diploma?
  17. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  18. What is the BITSAT entrance exam eligibility criteria?
1st November 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?

which enterence is required for eligible for dairy science & aggriculture engg.?
9th June 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?

Do I need to give any entrance exam for bsc agriculture admission?if I don't give any entrance exam I can get admission to bsc agriculture i pass out hsc with 66% so please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?