19th September 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Graduation to shortlisted for direct SSB Interview of CDS-II recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have done my BTech course in Mechanical Engineering around 2 years ago. I have applied for CDS-II recruitment. I would like to know about the percentage which is required in Graduation to shortlisted for direct SSB Interview?

21st September 2018, 10:18 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Graduation to shortlisted for direct SSB Interview of CDS-II recruitment?

You cannot appear for SSB Interview directly, you must have to qualify written exam first.

After applying for CDS Exam, there will be Written Exam first. Then, if you are qualified, then you will be called for SSB Interview.

Upcoming CDS exam is scheduled to be conducted on 18 November 2018. However, its last date to apply has been passed.

You can refer following books for preparation of CDS Exam:

Pathfinder CDS: Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination (English) (Paperback)
Author: Tripathi, Brijesh|Author; Rawat, Satyajeet|Author; Goyal, Neetika|Author;
Released: 2012
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Price: Rs. 495

Pathfinder Cds Examination Conducted By Upsc (English) 3 Edition (Paperback)
Released: 2015
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs.460

Handbook of Mathematics - A Multipurpose Quick Revision Resource {PB} (English) (Class 11th and 12th)
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications(I) Pvt.Ltd - Meerut
Price: Rs.120
21st September 2018, 08:22 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in Graduation to shortlisted for direct SSB Interview of CDS-II recruitment?

CDS is the short form of Combined Defence Services.

You can not directly apply for Service Selection Board of Combined Defence Services exam. You need to clear written test of CDS exam to appear for CDS.

Candidates with minimum 40% marks in bachelor's degree can apply for CDS exam. You can directly apply for University Entry Scheme based on percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?